Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Caydalyn

I would just like to post a very, very quick blog entry announcing that with the new Runescape game engiene that Jagex has recently releashed that Caitlin, her Runescape name being Caydalyn, is able to play Runescape now on her ancient computer. When I started talking to her on Google Talk today, the idea hit me that with the new engine reducing memory usage that this would be ideal for Caitlin to start playing being that the game didn't allow her to in the past. Now she was able to play. Good job Jagex! Job well done! Caitlin is currently combat level 5 and her woodcutting is 4.

And finally we can use the greater than and lesser than symbols in Runescape! >_<

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:D Yay! I was waiting all day to come home and see if there was an entry mentioning my Runescape time last night :) I was way more than happy to see an entry by you with my name :) ah! [: That was a lot of fun, I was talking to "Wolf" today and was telling him how excited I was and that I was going at those rats & chopping my first trees :) Hehe yaay :D Sooooo happy I'm really really really playing ;) Talk2youLater [ i hOpe* ] :D