Sunday, May 21, 2006

Uno, Dos, Tres... Perfecto

Hola! Como estas? ... Me? Muy bien, gracias! :)

...

Yes, I have conversations in foreign languages with myself when I am bored xD Hah just kidding. :P It's me Caitlin, to state the obvious because who else would start a blog entry in such a weird way? Eh, I don't know, but it's fun to try to be creative! I have a feeling this is going to be a fun entry, so I warn you ahead of time this entry will be weird near the end..

As you've probably read, I am helping with the making of a new layout for this blog. It's going to be fantastic! Just you wait & see :) I planned on starting this banner today, but because I fell behind on starting my final speech for school I didn't have time. I feel really bad about being so slow and wasting time doing other pointless things..so I plan on making it up to Steve. HmMmmMm ;-)

This past week after school I got to play Runescape for real this time, like I actually felt I was truly playing it more this time around. My computer was having a lot of problems the last time I tried to start playing. It would freeze up a lot, but it was like magic how much better it worked for me this week! Sure, it still logged me off and froze maybe once, and I felt like I couldn't see sometimes, but it was great nonetheless. I just started playing really..and it's a lot of fun! I get to follow Steve's character around a lot at times, and personally, that's the best because I just sit and watch wherever he takes me. That is also the point where I feel most safe. I have had some scary death experiences in that game, to cause me to get really nervous over being left alone haha :P Poor me. Anyways, this week I chopped down my first couple trees! That was fun, but I didn't wander off much so I kept going back and forth between these 3 trees waiting for them to grow back. I also practiced going into the bank. Later on, I killed rats! The first set of them was outside, and I was worried I'd mess up or do something wrong so my brother came in and went crazy killing and clicking things for me. That was okay though, I guess, because later when I was taken down into some cave thing, I was on my own and even literally alone for some mintues killing the baby rats. I even killed a big one once, and I am so proud of myself. This isn't all though, I completed my first quest as well!! It was the one where I had to fetch some milk, flour, and egg. Actually, I give half the credit to Steve because he helped guide me in the right direction. Most of the time, even if I have an idea of what to click to make it work or whatever it may be, I have too many doubts so I don't click anything and stand there until Steve tells me what to do. It probably annoys him, but he's being really nice, more than nice, with helping me play and it's well worth it because I highly enjoy the game! Thanks Stephen :) I can't wait to play again :D

My goal is to try to write my own Buddy Foote's Blog entry at least 1 time a week. I love being able to write here, I feel so special. I like this goal too, because I get to add my own touch, ideas, & thoughts to things. But if for some reason Stephen didn't write for a while and I had time, then maybe I'd write more than once a week in order to keep the page fresh with new stuff for people to see & read. Sound good? I think so. :)

At the moment, I can't think of any particular event that happened in my personal life this past week worth writing about, so I have a small story to share. Oh wait! Actually I do have a detail first. I can sing along to Spanish songs! It is so much fun, that its unbelieveable! If your learning Spanish, and want to have some fun, I recommend singing along to Spanish songs! Yes, I am probably the weirdest girl you ever met lol but it is terribly fun! Okay, you have to find a Spanish song. I found one that is all Spanish, called "La Tortura" by Shakira [it's on my iPod] and looked up the lyrics online. Then you play the song, and follow along and you gotta dance while your dog sits and watches you. Afterwards, you will feel so good about yourself if your able to keep up with how fast they speak that you will reply it over and over. Plus this is educational because you recognize words you know. Go try it for yourself ;)

Haha now to this short, funny, nonsense story I told to Stephen last week in one of our Google Talk conversations. It's alright with him if I post it. It is very very very very pointless, and makes zero sense, but hey it's content ;) Oh, and note that this is a true story! This happened to me last week at school, but I combined it all in one giant mash. Haha see how weird friends at school are to me? ...

"Once upon a time exactly 1 day ago Ybba Liav gives me yard sale items from the free junk box and shoves it in my locker with the help of a boy named Fot who tells stories to Cri-ag in Math that I go to his house with a gasmask to steal stuff & kill his neighbors dog which causes Cri-ag & I to think he is one crazy kid....now then that girl named Ybba hands the yard sale free junk box item [which was a karate belt thingy that was ugly and looked like it came from a 4yr olds halloween costume] through the bus window saying I "dropped it" and really really want it back [which embarrasses me] to make sure I get it when I threw it at her causing me to jam my pinky later on through the hole that is used to shove things through Fot's side to mine..which is how that belt got in there even though Fot denies it with a huge smile."

The end.

No comments: