Monday, May 08, 2006

Runescape With Craig




Here's a video I made of Craig and I back in late March or early April. There's no audio sadly enough. The video is actually supposed to be longer however I accidentally pressed one of the function buttons for pause which ended the movie sooner than I wished it to. If you can't view the movie, we're just in a f2p world following around f2p players. Well, that was Craig's idea. Craig is the one in the zombie outfit doing the zombie dance.

My progress in Runescape: Getting fletching to 60 and woodcutting to 75. I'm very, very, very close.

My progress in life: I have a pre chemistry presentation to present first thing 7th period Friday. My partner in the project, Dan, came over Sunday to work on the questions. We did all of the questions besides one, which Idid by myself a few hours ago. I just have to type up a lab report tomorrow and then organize our presentation together. I have to figure out why our project (an electric motor) moves sometimes and doesn't move other times. We're having a problem figuring that out. I also have a possible music presentation to give this week and to read a poem in a creative matter in speech class this week. Busy week, eh?

Have a good week then. Once Friday evening comes around I'm going to have a private party on Runescape. Actually I'm lying...Craig and I are going to go to the bar in Port Sarim and buy three beers each and do the zombie dance on a f2p world instead. I should probably tell him I'm doing that first...

No comments: