Friday, May 19, 2006

New Layout

I would like to announce that we, Caitlin and I, are working as hard as we can starting from now (and probably picking up work again after the final exams after the next two weeks) on a new layout for this blog, Buddy Foote's Blog v.2. We have created a new offical font style (it's not a font format/type but just the way the letters are typed out or presented), some ideas from looking at other blogs, and also even some affilates or "link to us" small banners that you'll be able to place on your site to link back to us. You should hopefully be familar to that. With the date coming closer to the one year anniversity of Buddy Foote's Blog v.2, it is time for a new make-over. Why? I didn't touch this layout besides adding some links, ads, etc. That's it. No funky pictures. No cool buttons. Nothing. Plus Caitlin knows more than me on web site designing so I'm clueless in that department.

However I'll leak one piece of information out to the public (the one or two who read here) which will be the new offical font to use in ferring to this blog's name in banners and the new, upcoming logo. Here it is.


That banner was created by Caitlin. I was just going to post the text but Blogger replaces the v-like letter with a square box so...I hope that won't cause a problem. I'll have to do research on that.
With final exams coming up, I'll be taking big breaks again on posting in order to study and to do research on my final for speech class which is, no doubt, a speech which is due this Tuesday, and I did no research yet! Shoot...
Our progress on our layout, 3% done.
Have a bad one.

No comments: