Thursday, May 18, 2006

"Untitled" Part 2 and Tee-Ball Pictures



Information regarding this video quoted from my YouTube description: This is the second part to our (my cousin John and I) movie that we created on Mother's Day '06. This film was split into two parts due to the ten minute limit that YouTube has for it's movies. To get a basic understanding of what's going on watch the first one or read the first clip's description. Such a small warning: there's cursing and a bare rear behind is viable. I hope you enjoy...

Pictures of my nephew's tee-ball practice last Saturday:
Brought to you by popular demand from my sister-in-law
















Also, Caitlin played Runescape for the second time taking in the full experience today and she completed her first quest: Cook's Assisant.

Have a good day.

No comments: