Sunday, May 14, 2006

Walking Around F2P #1




Information regaring this video: After fighting some baby blue dragons for a while in the Talvery dungeon, I ran out of lobsters so I teleported back to Falador. I thought I'd take a break from fighting and go onto a free-to-play server just to run around, producing yet another nine-to-ten minute long video. At the beginning, some low level girl is asking me if we want to be a couple, me being her boyfriend. I lie to her and tell her that I'm taken already, and she walks away. I then travel south of the city near the yew trees and cow pasture, hanging out there for the majority of the video. Then you have a ten second clip of me in the Dwarven Mines near the Falador enterance. At the beginning, my computer was experiencing extreme lag, however this went away later on as the movie progresses.

Some other things I want to add:

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there and soon-to-be mothers.

Mother's Day brings back memories in my blogging career. On my old blog which was hacked twice and is permently hacked right now, I had a large post there titled "Mother's Day". In this post I showed a large amount of sarcasism, such as ways to make your mother happy on Mother's Day. This post was also one of the last posts on my old blog before I said good-bye to it.

Today was a big day here at my house for Mother's Day. All of my grandmother's children (youngest being John's mother whose a bit older than forty) showed up (however my mother was here the whole time because we live with my grandmother) besides my uncle who lives in Flordia, however he's moving back up to Pennsylvania, I believe, this summer. Plus my nephew and neice were here, and my sister, and John, and my sister-in-law and brother. So it was noisy and chaotic. John and I walked to the Jermyn Park and back, filming a thirteen minute film simply titled "Untitled". This features a small storyline we may work on this summer, where there were three midgets; one was hit by a car and the other two fulfill his wish of filming about his world and sharing it. Lots of cursing and John's behind was shown in one scene -- not a pretty scene at all. I really want to upload this film, but YouTube's limit only fits up to ten minutes of footage at the most -- however I do not understand them when I see videos that are 10:37 long or even 21:00 long, this being an episode of some Japenese anime show that I randomly clicked on. Back to our movie. I may just upload the first ten minutes of it, not showing John's behind to the public, thankfully.

On my previous post about my Runescape friends, I never incluced UnleashedFury's Runescape name. His Runescape name is Disturbed 02. He is level 73+. He began playing again, as he informed me just an hour ago, as his other game closed down. He's having a rough time right now though because when he quit Runescape back around Christmas, he gave all of his stuff away thinking that he'd never play again. So now he's going around punching things and earned 10,000 gold pieces so far doing that. You can do it Unleased (real name Mike)!

Progress on new blog layout: 2% done. I have created some text that you see already on the right side of this blog, such as "counter", "previous posts", "affilites", etc. but I photoshopped it and spruced it up a bit. Not my best but for having zero skill in Photoshop, just pressing buttons and coming out with, in my case, good results, it's pretty good for me. Here's just a small sneak preview:



There's my two cents for the day.

Have a good night!

No comments: