Saturday, June 03, 2006

Awakeover

Dontcha' just love the title? =P Well, last night I, Caitlin, went to a really fun birthday party for my now 15 year old best friend, Abby. =) Before I go into writing about that.. I'll mention the school week first in general.

This was my last full week of school, and as of today I have to go to school for just 1 more day, that being Tuesday. I change my mind a lot, so I may come another day because it just depends on what happens -shrugs- [; This week I took the rest of my finals except Pre Chem, which is why I have to go Tuesday.. to take that. Geometry and Civics were the hardest for me, and being sick the day I had them made things worse. I dragged myself in so I could take them.. I felt not good. I feel a bit better now, and was fine at the party, but it was hard to concentrate on those tests so I am worried I did bad. I seem to be really stressed this year with my finals.. =/ After finals, more than half the school simply gets picked up early. I stayed, and there are very little people in the school.. not that we do anything, just kinda wander around and watch movies or play cards and be super bored. [: It's not that bad though.. kinda cool having 2 kids in a classroom =P I don't have to go to school Monday, so I am happy to be taking a day off & get feeling 100% better. =)

Last night I went over early to Abby's house for her birthday party. It was fuunnn .. I seriously look forward to her's & Nicole's b-day parties in June ever year. Nicole's is coming next week or the following I think.. not sure though. Anyways friends Ashley, Tiffany, Erica, Kristen, Sammy, Nicole, Abby, and I were there. We played a lot of DDR [Dance Dance Revolution] to break all those awkward silences xD After eating, we walked up the road, and then right to go to the lake. Every year I've gone to Abby's parties her grandfather takes us for a couple rides around the lake in a boat. It's fun! =) We took a lot of pictures of us.. I am worried to see which disgusting ones of me will end up on Abby's myspace.. like there's this one where Abby has her hands up in a claw-like way and is going at my neck =P Then all of us huddled together and took a really cool picture of our shoes. I really like the way our Can-Can Girl pictures came out! "Can" stands for Caitlin-Abby-Nicole because whenever you see us Abby stands in the middle, and we are always in that order.. like anywhere we sit, or walk or just go.

Afterwards we walked back to go on her trampoline and stuff until it was time for cake. Everyone else except Nicole and I were leaving at 9PM because we were sleeping over. Last night was so much fun! Haha Abby's dog attacked Erica Bud .. lolol. Oh, and if you're wondering my gift for Abby was a black&white striped boxed design neck tie. Oh yeaAh [:

After 9, Nicole, Abby, and I tried to settle down and watch the movie 'Bubble Boy'. It was the second or third time I've seen it.. and I like it more each time I see it. Sure it has those weird, gross parts but it's funny and the old guy Pappy makes the funniest sounds and in the train car there is this one other guy with a really little head and he looks hilarious; esp. when he dances! The camera was dying but Abby tried to tape and picture the funny parts that were so hilarious we started tearing xD Oh hahahaha =P Now I am getting to the best part of the night, the nighttime! First let me say that the last thing we did was sleep! I got a record of 4 hours of sleep last night, so let's just say I am pretty tired at the moment. Everytime I sleep over with those "figs" it is like either I am their toy or it is some kind of war. It's really funny though, and I told them I planned on writing about it on here so here goes. After the movie we tried looking for another but found nothing much. I went down to use her sister's bathroom and a sock came under the door along with Abby&Nicole hiding when I came out because I didn't see them. I was tired though so went up to lay down and just ignored them. See, I was asked by them to bring my extremely weird 20 year old gold oblong shaped couch pillow like I did last year [don't ask.] I told them I couldn't because well it's dirty now and my dog was on them and ew why would I bring that ugly thing!? That caused them to torture me all night worse then they said they would have if I had brought it. Hahaha. I tried lying down and listening to my iPod, and I wanted to close my eyes so bad but I had to stay alert. I had a lot happen to me because it is like very very bad to try to or fall asleep when at Abby's. I didn't fall asleep, but got picked on anyways xD They put ice cubes in my sleeping bag and threw some over at me and one went down my shirt, and the other hit my ear and I got wet and cold all at once. Lol then omigosh they threw plastic forks, tissues, napkins, and a few socks at me and who knows what else. Even those plastic rings from like a 6 pack of juice ..you know those things? Yeah they tried to tangle it in my hair! Hah okay so I'd throw it back at them, and a couple times Abby was so close to my face my hand and nails like scratched her hard a time or two by accident. Nicole was being a constant annoyance.. hahahaha she had this wool blanket and it was 80 degrees in the house, and I was really hot, and she kept throwing this blanket on me saying I need it so I don't catch "hypothermia" .. O.o The pillow was also constantly pulled out from under me and my head would almost hit the floor. Okay so at one point I jumped on their side and layed on thier sleeping bags. Keep in mind we had to try our best to be really quiet because her parents were sleeping.. I mean a lot of close calls. Ha Abby did a flip and hit the couch hard plus it is hard to muffle laughing when you really gotta laugh loud -lol- ... and then they dragged me on my sleeping bag over to the other kitchen floor and everytime I got up something would be thrown down the steps. Later on I had wet stuff sprayed on me or dripped on me.. later I found out the perfume smelling stuff was dog cologne and hand sanitizer ?!?!? xD The kind of last thing they did was Abby came with a spoon, and said if I'd keep still so she could set this on my lip she'd be done. I really didn't stay still, I was getting awfully tired then around 3:30am .. but it spilt and didn't go in my mouth but all over and it was sugar crystals ... !! Of course they had socks to throw at me because this one time I came over they had a gift for me and it was this wet moldy sock they found at the bottom of the lake just for me. That was soo gross because I closed my eyes and stuck my hand in the bag that day and touched it!! .. hahahaha woaaah good funny gross times with those bugs <3 =P xD We fell asleep around 4:00 .. or 4:30ish and woke up in the 8's .. so about 4 hours of sleep. When I woke up I kept peeking at Abby and she came over and again with that silly wool blanket she tried to tie my leg up, then my arm and was pulling at me .. hAhAh =P It was fun though, they are quite an interesting couple of friends .. O.o <3 =)

I got home at 10 this morning. I think I am just going to spend the rest of the day online working on Buddy Foote's layout .. updating my site .. finishing a graphic request .. and and and playing Runescape!! =D -yawn- Maybe take a nap too ? O.o Hehe .. Tata for now ~!*

1 comment:

Buddy Foote said...

I might be going to bed today the same you went to bed the other day -- It's 2:26 A.M. Sunday. Now, after reading this, I can't let this go without a comment or two.

Wow, were you tortured! At any sleep-over that I ever went to, the worst thing planned on me was putting some food spray on my bare feet so that when I awoke the next morning and went to walk, I'd slip, fall, and crack my head open on the wooden table nearby. They never fulfilled this plan and they fell asleep. So, I feel bad that you went through so much. I never knew they could be so 'evil'. :P

You know what, I think I'm off to bed.

Night