Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Farm

Hi everyone (: It's me Caitlin again, and I just got back from my best friend's house so I will write about that after I pet my adorable little fudgesicle of a dog on the head as she is looking up at me with eyes that are hard to ignore. :P I showed a picture of her on here before.. maybe in the one entry called 'Dead Fish' I believe?

Anyways, I spent the afternoon with my friend Heather. We went swimming at her grandparents house, and the pool water was the perfect temperature! They have a little diving board set up too, and it's a really great little pool. I loved it and had a lot of fun ^^

Afterwards we ate some so-called "whimpies" which is what people up here call sloppy joes. *cough* Hah I didn't live in this particular county or area my entire life so the first time someone asked me (and my brother had this same problem) if I wanted a "whimpie" many years ago I made some face and was so clueless *shrugs and smiles* Hmmm and then we went up to the barn. She lives on a farm pretty much.. and I'll mention again anyways that there are cows, chickens, dogs, cats, and two horses! There is a new horse up there now, another female, named Ginger (the other female is smaller and named Belle). Ginger is really pretty too. She was scared of me though. Heather goes right on in with them, climbing over the safe part of the electric fences! Hah right into all the cow manure. Okay well she urges me to follow her and I have no choice really. I know myself around a little bit, but it was pretty funny. I climbed over the fence and ran past the cows and their smelly manure on my tiptoes mumbling "ew ew ew ew oh ew oh ew ew!" haha and Heather is feet ahead of me climbing up and over the next gate. It's a lot of fun actually. I announced then that I really don't think I am a farm girl at heart.. lol :P I love the country and kinda can be a country (not farm) girl (since I am zero percent city-ish) but I am not too sure about me and farms. I love animals though and being at her farm is tons of fun because I help her do whatever to help the animals. Tonight we had to "try" to spray down the horses and cows with this stuff that gets those flies away. I went after Belle once Ginger snorted and ran from me. As soon as a drop hit Belle she flew off forward lol so I chased her calling her name xD Heather did the cows because I didn't favor standing in manure. There were just 3 cows in that particular pen, and the biggest black male wouldn't let it get on him when he had the most flies on him to begin with.

Once we returned to her house, we were hot all over again and stayed down in her basement where it was cool and watched the rest of the movie we started watching during dinner called, "Never Been Kissed" and it was a really good movie! I want to say it can be one of my new favorites simply because of the type of character the main girl was. She had to go back to high school as an undercover news reporter and it brought back flashbacks of how unpopular and unhappy her years were and that kind of stuff which I really appreciated at the end. I almost cried during two parts which was when they flashbacked to her senior prom and she was excited because the most popular boy asked her to go (as a joke as I predicted) and he ended up driving by with his date and they threw eggs at her which was really sad. Then at the end it was really special and sooooooo adorable I won't say (: Hehe good movie! Then I had to leave but I ended up semi-wrestling with another one of my friends now again lol.. Heather refused to hand the phone over to me so I could call my mother and the pushing from the couch down in the basement, during the movie, continued. Really funny xP

Now I'd like to just mention one last thing! Real reservations have been made and I am going on vacation to Ocean City MD leaving August 12th bright and early for one week. :D I cannot wait! I am so excited that I had a dream about it last night which was a terribly scary dream may I add, about me falling off a bridge because for some reason I was holding on to the back of our car with a rope and I was sitting in a milk crate that the rope was tied too.. so I was bouncing all around behind the car being dragged in some milk crate to the beach while we crossed this (real life) big bridge on our way there ?!?!?! O.o Umm yeaah! o.O

........That's all :P

No comments: