Wednesday, June 14, 2006

You've Got Mail

It finally feels like summer! Yesterday was a gorgeous day! The sun was shining, it was warm outside, I was wearing shorts, and it was just great to play outside yesterday with my younger brother. I told Stephen that I was going to write yesterday morning for sure but I never found time to do so. That's why this morning I, Caitlin, made sure to do it first thing since then the blog will be updated. =) I am don't have much to write personally right now, since I have just been pretty bored lately with those rainy days until just recently the weather has improved. This Friday I am going to another one of those "Awakeover" parties with none other than my two best enemies in the world, Abby and Nicole. ;-) Hmm..so we'll see what happens and it will most likely be exciting and make for a good written entry soon. Hehe

Starting June 9th to June 12th, Buddy Foote and I kept sending each other pretty long e-mails about whatever [12 long e-mails total]. I thought it was a whole lot of fun to type up a bunch of paragraphs and send it. The best part was getting super excited when I saw I had new mail from him. ;-) I don't use e-mail to actually talk with people so it was fun if you are interested in trying it yourself with another person..hmm I don't even remember how it came up that we ended up doing that. Haha well I am going to share my favorite 2 e-mails [1 of mine and then his reply to it] of this very long record of an e-mail back and forth conversation for fun. =) Oh, and you want to know what's funny? The subject of the e-mail we kept replying back to was titled "A Story" because it started with Stephen sharing the link to an unfinished story he had written a few years ago. It's funny though because we kept writing paragraphs worth and so I guess it kind of looks like a story? Mmhmm :P I hope you like to read - -


Mine:
*smiles real big* Yay! Hi Stephen :D

Haha congratulations on a job well done! To be honest with you, I never thought of you as one of those boys who ever let their rooms get terribly messy xD Ohhh yess I know kinda exactly what you mean, and that's been my problem these past, no, well all the days since school ended. I have woken up late in the day, and decide to go online "only for a little bit" and then I'll get up and be active with my day.. well that "little bit" turns into "a lot of bits" that end up becoming 10PM+ at night which turns into sleeping in late the following day and then it starts all over again. :P Wow I just made myself out to be a really lazy girly there.. lol Haha I laughed reading what you wrote here: "Made me bed, threw my books somewhere, dusted the drawyers, etc." haha riight let's just throw these books to the other side of the room & then a month later you'll be like looking under you're bed... I thought I cleaned this all up what the?!? .. lololol ohh my goshh sometimes my cleaning is like not really cleaning it's more of a "let's just put everything out of the way and it will show up again someday" xD *shrugs*

HmMm .. I like your ideas.. speaking of that kind of idea do you still have that Google Talk Conversations page? [:

LoL ... OH MY GOSH STEPHEN! THEY SEE ME ROLLIN! THEY HATIN! PATROLLIN AND TRYIN TO CATCH ME RIDING DIRTTYY ...MY MUSIC SOO LOUD..THEY HOPIN, THEY GONNA CATCH ME RIDIN DIRRTTYYY

Ghonestly, everytime I do something related to you [ie. write a blog] lol some song that was spoken of comes on .. ha I heard it starting right after I wrote that "LoL..." and I was like "NO WAY!" ^_^ Now I bet every & any time you hear that song ever you will think of me and my flip outs in writing over this catchy song xD

*waits* Sorry I cannot write while this plays, it's too much of a distraction because I sing along whether I want too or not! hahahaha

.........
...........
.
DoNe :)

Nah, even though I want too, I can't return those books! Chase checked out Huck Finn and is going to read 25pgs a day so he finishes the day the books are due. Therefore I have to wait until he's done to be taken to the library together.. *sighs* I mean, the one book, is all about some girl in England, and all she talks about is "snogging, nunga nunga's, & Och Aye Land ..." Seriously look --
"I live at Snogging Headquarters. My address is Georgia Nicolson; Snogging Headquarters; Snog Lane; Snoggington."

What's snogging?!?!?! That's what I kept saying the first 30 minutes lol until I realized the English have some different slang words and there was a dictionary at the back...errrr yeaaah don't read this book lol xD It's quite funny actually..I need to find a good book though.. hMm yeah that would really stink if the school said something like "This summer you must read book 4 of the series "Moo Cows, Grass, and a boy named Tom"

LoL seriously don't ask [; I did that so hopefully when you read it your face went all "fhgyuwret????!@?2472348" in that way which makes you smile.. omigosh look closely at that it kinda can say "fruyet" in a weird way.. like the letters "fyuwret" can be poked out & pronounced similiar to fruyet? Weird... I just got done playing DDR and have all this energy so I apologize for being so like this =) I am going to sign on Google Talk now and maybe you will be around while I eat another one of those tasty Oreo Cookies n' Cream yogurt cups =)
P.S.- Thank you for the weather! At least it doesn't say "Rain, Rain, and more Rain! Eh and some snow!" ;-) Thanks for keeping on writing back..mm yogurt :) TtYl*adds a heart*

Buddy Foote:
Well, I'm oig to try my best to tyoe but my hand (and fnger) is frozen from sittting outside for an hour nearthe fire in shorets and T-shirr. I won't even dare use the backspace button. Dariy! Look at the typos!

Anyhow, I wonder ye same about snogging. Can you maybe put that dictionary excerpt here o I can read it. It's mentioned a lot in the Harry Potter book I'm reading,. They're always 'snogging'. And of course, Harry Potter isEnglish so it makes a lot of sense. Oh, how I wish the feeling in my typing fingeer will come back. I probabl;y madeup a lit of new words due to my frozeness in my fingere. Oth they blow thy nail gin!

I nevrer heard that song before either with the rollin' and stuff. Sounds quite interesting.

I feel like writing. i DOn't know what but I want to write it. Maybe a short story. I need to getout ma Sowncer definitions it then....

AAH!! Hexk with this, I can't type.

I'll try again another time.
------
And I have to add this part just because it was great but I hoped you enjoyed reading my favorites in our long e-mail ....
"Wiiiiiii!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

British slang is an ugly thing, just like the rest of the place.