Thursday, June 01, 2006

Badminton Pictures

Here are the pictures of playing badminiton at Carol's house last Thursday that I promised. I had more of my new favorite camera mode, close-up mode, taken that day, but if I'll ever get them uploaded if a question of faith and laziness.










I just realized I forgot a picture, but that's not going to kill anybody, now is it? Like I said before, I had more pictures and even a video made that day but it's getting so late and far away from last Thursday that I may not even bother. Instead, Gorman and I are making a small movie in school, because, well, there's nothing going on at school tomorrow. Five days left of school though, and then it's all over with for the summer. Then you have to read the three summer readings and the whatnot, but that's not the point. The point is enjoying two-in-a-half (I do not include the end of August) months of not being nervous or having to do stuff, but to kick back and do things at your own pace. I can see my Runescape summer being busy due to the new construction skill and my aim of getting a whip by high alching yew longs (to which I still need to get my magic, runecrafting, and fletching levels up). I'll be doing a lot of swimming this summer because it's already been reaching ninty around here and summer hasn't even offical started yet, and won't for another twenty or some days. A lot of bike riding and countless hours at the Jermyn Park probably. Football at Mayfield. Hunting cabin. Good times...

Here's some in-game pictures of Runescape from today to end this post. Have a good one.





No comments: