Monday, June 12, 2006

Pictures Galore

Well, I've been taking a lot of pictures in the past week or so that were meant to be posted here on this very site, however I'm too lazy, tired, or busy doing something else (reading a book or playing Runescape) to post the pictures I took that day that very day. Therefore I have these postings every once in a while that crams all of those pictures into one post, killing off any of those poor dial-up users out there (I don't do this on purpose y'know). With some indirect popular demand from key words that people reached this site from in the site stats which can be viewed on the right underneath the counter, I have found out when the new Runescape skill Construction was releashed back in the end of May that many people came here with only four poor pictures of the new skill on this site that I provided. Well, Craig and I went around to other people's houses, but mostly I took pictures of his. I have those here for you to see, plus many more Runescape-related taken that same day (on June 7th I think). Plus I also have some reality pictures of the Jermyn Park, my nephew's tee-ball game, and some pictures from on the Pennsylvania road going to Honesdale in Wayne County.

Let the pictures begin!

Runescape Pictures from June 7th:

Hanging out at Lumbridge in f2p. I'm taking the liking of going there daily to enforce the Runescape rules and if anybody brakes them, to report them. Because of the recent upgrade to the Runescape game engine including the chat filter, many people have this new way of saying the "f" word that has the 'k' like '|<'. Please don't do this, even though I indirectly told you how to.



I felt like going and fighting in the wilderness on f2p, casting fire strikes and bolts on my opponents. That didn't go so swell. A level 79 kept on attacking me in level 1 wilderness and he's do 17's to me in my wizard top and my addy platelegs. Of course I wasn't going to wear any of my nice looking member items in there -- I'm not crazy.



Craig was ready for me to come over, so I teleported to Camelot and started to walk over to Yanille (a pretty far walk).



I was pretty tired from walking to Camelot to East Ardounge (which is about half-way) so I stopped for a break on the docks, taking in the smell of salt water and savoring the ocean breeze.



Then I entered Yanille to find out from Craig that his house was in Rimmington, but he told me that I could enter his house from any portal, and I highly doubted that.



I get to the portal and try it, but it said like I expected it to say that this player's house was not located at Yanille. I thought to myself, "Darn, now I have to teleport to Falador and walk again." However Craig gave me the genius idea to teleport to my house, then walk out of the portal. Hats off to him.



Outside the Rimmington portal. I like the skull standard/banner seen in this picture.



Typing in Craig's name:



Coming out of the portal at Craig's house. This is his front garden.



The outside of his house with a white brick finish -- Falador style.



The study.



Sitting down in a rocking chair in the parlour. Pretty darn comfy.



Craig ordering his demon butler to get us some curry in the quest room.



Awaiting our curry in the dining room.



The chapel.



The workshop upstairs.



Fighting in the combat room. Craig was using boxing gloves as I pulled out my dragon long to fight.



Craig logged off (I don't remember why), but I heard somebody saying they wanted people to rate their house so I thought I'd stop in. It was a cozy desert house.



Sitting in the parlour with the owner of the house. Craig just popped up out of the portal in the background.



Craig, the owner of the house, and I sitting around.



I then went to somebody else's house and watched them fight each other in the combat room. Somebody had a posioned dragon dagger so I didn't dare join.



That day Craig wanted me to go on a small adventure/walk with him, so after visiting his and other's houses, I walked over to the Draynor Bank to get prepared for this adventure. My other friend, Julus Cesr, was also coming.



Craig was already at the Draynor Bank, but I forgot I told Julus to wait at Lumbridge and he refused to walk to Draynor unless I walked with him, so I had to teleport to Lumbridge and walk back to Draynor with him.



After a long time getting ready, we finally headed off for this walk.



South of Port Sarim near the enterance to the Ice Caves.



In the Ice Caves.



At Varrock teleporting from the Ice Caves. Why? Well, let me tell you that I'll never ignore a danger sign again. We were walking along the Ice Caves and we went to this hole in the wall and Craig crawled through it, so did Julus. So I go over, reading this warning sign, and sees that it saus that dangerous creatures lie ahead. I'm just like, "Yeah, okay. Whatever." Well, I enter the hole and as soon as I did, this Skeletal Wyvern does 47 damage to me! I quickly teleported to Varrock and ate lobsters until my hitpoints went back up. I honestly almost had a heart attack. I'm not one for danger, espically when I'm wearing my best armour and weilding my best weapon. Craig told me about these wverns before, but I thought they were up north about the area where the trolls were at, not in a cave south of Port Sarim!



Afterwards, Craig got bored and went off to do stuff, so that left me with Julus. He wanted to go fight Moss Giants, so we walked down to Port Sarim, paid the fee, walked over to Brimhaven, fought about three moss giants before Julus' health was fatal, and left.



Then Julus and I were doing my fishing/farming combo at Caterby.



My growing sweetcorn and herbs.



My grown oak tree at the Falador Park.



After the long day, I teleported back to Lumbridge to walk over to Al Kharid to resume runecrafting fires. I saw a picture on Runescape Community of a bank chest down in the basement of the Lumbridge Castle, so I headed down the trap door in the kitchen to check this out. I didn't see any chest, but this guy wearing a yellow party hat and amulet of glory where the chest should be. I don't normally see yellow party hats (let alone in party hats at all), so I thought that I should take a picture.




Reality Pictures:

On the last day of school before out last final exam (pre chem) we were sitting in Spanish class playing cards when we should've been studying, but you can't pass up a good card game or two, or ten.



Pictures of the Jermyn Park from the other day when Craig and I finally got out of the house from playing Runescape non-stop and just sat around there.




A picture of the Jermyn drugees playing basketball at the courts -- picture by Craig.



I took a picture of my TV, I believe, that same day and got a picture I actually liked and thought was cool.



Pictures from my nephew's tee-ball game yesterday.





On the Pennsylvania road to Honesdale, and some coming back from Honesdale going on a ride through the countryside.















Well, that's it. Time to throw a party. I need to go get ready to go with the real Foote to the Lakeland girl's softball game (they're one game away from going to states which is sort of sad because they're farther than our football team got this year) but no doubt I'll take my camera with me, so expect even more pictures. Plus expect more Runescape pictures.

Have a good day.

No comments: