Monday, June 12, 2006

Runescape: World 111 Bug Movie Demanded

Looking at my website stats just now (which can be viewed on the right underneath the counter) at 2:40 in the morning, I have come to realize that many of you have come to my blog looking for a video of the World 111 bug that occured that allowed people to kill others outside of the wilderness, an event that occured on 6/6/06 (however I thought it happened on 6/5/06). Well, to not let these people down I hurried up, went on YouTube, and picked out the best video I could find of this bug. I'm only doing this because many people came here through the key words "runescape world 111 glitch movie". Well, here's the link. I did not make this video neither did I even witness this event. I wish I did because I would bank all my stuff and run over to get some amazing pictures.

Link to video on YouTube.

And my bit of Runescape copied from an e-mail I sent to Caitlin:

"Well, it's 2:27 in the morning and I just got off of Runescape after hanging out near the Lumbridge Castle in free-to-play enforcing the rules and reporting people. They never learn their lessons. I made a new friend there though, and I must say he's quite cool. He's always following me around and talking and being amazed by me. I hope my chances of being a player mod increases. I still only have those two repys from Jagex, but I hope many more come. I saw a level 55 f2per today who was a player mod, and he was macroing (which is aganist the rules). I mean they pick somebody like that over the rest of the good people out there, for example, me. And then when I private messenged him wanting to ask him some questions about his position of becoming a player mod, he goes and logs off on me, everytime. I think he was ignoring me, somebody who's a member and levels greater than him. All he was doing was standing in the bank in the desert shouting "buying cowhides 50 gp!!!" over and over again."

And last but not least, a picture of me from today in Lumbridge in World 3 as an egg.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Have a good one.

No comments: