Sunday, June 11, 2006

A New Foote Term

Furyt - v. to beat with a stick.

I made this word and I take all of the credit. The reason I am posting this here is to prove Gorman that I beat him to it, showing it to the world! Ahah! Wow!

Umm...have a good day.

[UPDATE after posting original]: Sorry about that strange occasion. I had to hurry up and whip something up to show Matt, just to get him a little ticked off in our fights over victory. Very strange indeed. I'm sorry Matt. Anyhow, he did alter the spelling of the word from 'fruyet' to 'furyt' to make it appear cooler so hat off to him. Also I'd like to announce that I'm writing a book this summer and will be proud to publish it here, however I'll have to copyright it with my real name and not my nickname/pen name, Buddy Foote.

Ha, sorry about this Matt. It's up for laughs. Inside joketo anybody reading this confused, I guess.

[UPDATE after the first update]: Well, y'know what? I'm going to sell the word to Gorman for three cheese doodles (to which I just ate a whole bag of them) but however, ladies and gentlemen, you say the word here first. And even before then when I created this word in a conversation with Caitlin. Let's see if he's up for the buy...

[UPDATE after the last update]: Well, Gorman is up for the buy. As he was handing me three cheese doodles and me the word written on a piece of paper, some hooded figure ran through the window, ate the cheese doodles, and stole the word off of me, punching me in the guy pretty damn hard. This guy was wearing a mask, was rather fat, and was wearing a hood and cloak. Umm...I'm depressed. 'Furyt' is gone, forever. Stolen by something. Well...I still have hope for...

Yuckgeht - v. to love your uncle like your pet rock.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA!!


O.o



o.O


*runs away*


BOOYAH!

Anonymous said...

lol great job buddy