Monday, June 05, 2006

Badminton Pictures #2

Here's the follow-up I promised of those close-up pictures and other shots I took at the day that we played badminton at Carol's house. I love close-up mode, and I had some pretty, in my book, amazing shots taken in this mode. I also took my camera to school last Friday (by the way, my last unoffical day of school is tomorrow) and took a couple of pictures (mostly I took videos). I might take my camera to school tomorrow for a few shots and videos.

And here are some of the pictures to share:

A picture of a turkey buzzard, I believe, hovering over us while the guys, and girl, played badminton.



A picture of the hill that, back in the day, I posted pictures of after Craig and I climbed up it. It's a great view up there.



And, now for the close-up pictures:








This isn't a close-up, but I found it thrown in the pile:



And to resume with the close-ups:






Here's a picture of my outdoor fireplace that I was talking about.



Craig on my laptop making a game on RPG Maker XP when I stayed over his house into Memorial Day:



And the pictures taken at school from Friday:




That's it. Have a good day.

No comments: