Monday, December 18, 2006

Addicted to Runescape

Hello everyone, it is I, Chase. I have brought with me some interesting stories about my runescaping adventures. First, i will list all of my levels:

Attack=31
Strength=31
Defense=32
HitPoints=35
Magic=34
Ranged=30
Rune Crafting=25
Crafting=28
Prayer=29
Mining=48
Smithing=40
Fishing=41
Cooking= 42
Fire making=30
Woodcutting=30
Quest Points=36
Total Combat=40
Total Level=514

Those are my levels. Recently I have been working on many different skills, but I mainly focused on smithing, prayer, and magic and ranged. I do offers for smithing, and slowly creep my way up. An offer is when another player asks you to make him armor for money. I have a great business and bring money in by the bushels. I also have ranged. I trained my range to 30 with my 750 iron arrows from a mysterious stranger, and used my equipment a lot too. I wear studded body and chaps, a coif, leather vambraces, boots, and gloves. I also have my trustworthy amulet of accuracy. In no time I reached my goal and moved over to magic. My goal for magic is level 43 so I can super smelt. I am 34, but real close. I am a fire mage( I fit in with my mage team perfectly) and usually use fire strike with my fire staff.. I make 400 air runes by runecrafting and 200 mind runes. I make double minds and triple airs. Then I use them all either in the wilderness or the scorpian pit mine. I recently discovered the many uses of guilds, and visit two often. the Champions and Cooking guilds. The one guild I want to visit most is the prayer guild. If I get 31 prayer I can go and achieve all of the benefits. i am 29, so only two more levels to go.

Now for my adventurous fun. I ventured with my two friends into the Edgeville dungeon and splurged on all of the goodies. While my friends held off the monsters, i got plenty of brass keys. Now i go in the easy way and fight Hill Giants like you would not believe. Since it is a free for all place, me and my team just tear through them. I also have been making several trips to the bone yard and the Bandit Camp in the wilderness. I go pking all of the time. I usually will go alone, but sometimes I bring my team with me. I have pked at least 25 people so far. I also mastered the Draynor Dungeon, finding the anvils and the secret passage. I also accidentally went to this weird place. I think it is called Crandor, but I am not sure yet. I spent a lot of time trying to find new places, but I usually get scared and run. i also mastered the stronghold of security. I beat all levels and got all the prizes including my rainbow boots. My crafting is growing steadily, mostly because I make jewelry and enchant them right away. I make a ton of money doing this. My fishing is 41 and I am splurging on lobsters. i make a ton of money and am doing well. I also ventured into the Varrock sewers to fight Moss Giants. They are big and tough, but I can get the job done. I like the teleportation spells I can use, and often use them even if I do not need to. I like to steal stuff with telekinetic grab as well, but It is too costly in the end. I ventured all around Gielinor and found a lot of things I did not even know existed. I want my cooking 45 and fishing 50 so i can catch and cook the grand slam of all free world fish, sword fish.

I get bored a lot when I am the only one playing. For this reason my stats just grow out of repetitive boredom. The skills are not boring it is just the loneliness I guess. I brought one of my friends to fight some level 28 hobgoblins, and he died. i felt terrible and had to make him a lot of stuff in return. I also found some game secrets. I found a secret path through the wilderness and to the wizards tower. Also, I was sent to ScapeRune two times in one week. i met this one guy who was there for two whole months. I escaped both times, and barely came out alive. i also got two genie bottles in one day, so that made me leaps and bounds happier. Obviously, I used them on prayer. So to sum everything up, I have been having a ton of adventures, and learning a lot in the process. I will post again this week, as a continuation of this one. So for now, goodbye.


Daily Blog Special!!!!

The age of the oldest person that ever lived was a French woman who lived for 122 years and 164 days. She was born in 1875, so you do the math. :P

No comments: