Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Joy

Hey ho ho ho. Guess what I did today? I had a careless mistake. I was using a knife to peel an orange because I didn't feel like doing it by hand since I had to hurry. I was supposed to be in the shower when I noticed some fresh oranges on my way and just had to stop and eat one. I started peeling it with the knife when all of a sudden my hand slipped and I started peeling a little more than the orange. I sliced the knife into my finger and made a little deep gash that started bleeding immediately all over. It hurt pretty bad at first, then went numb and I felt like crying but didn't. I took a paper towel and tried holding it against the blood flow so I could attempt to eat my half-peeled orange. Well, I managed alright, ate my orange, then later put a band-aid on which didn't stay long since it is in a very awkward place on your finger, right on the skin up top after your nail ends. Sheesh, and all I wanted to do was eat an delicious orange! :P Typing this blog entry is becoming a bit difficult for me now. I cut myself right on the tip like I said, so each time that finger hits the keys, it stings and I have to take it away. Oh well.

How was everyone's Christmas? Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you still had a wonderful time celeberating whatever you may. =) I enjoyed my Christmas with my family, but think it came and went too fast this year, like it feels like everytime anyways. I recieved some really nice gifts this year, and I can't wait any longer to just announce that I got my very own LAPTOP this year !!! :D I absolutly love love LOVE it! Oh, wow. I had no idea if I was going to get one or not. I mean, I've never had my own computer before, so this is so new to me. I don't have to take turns with my brother or share &fight over hours. I can put up any desktop picture I want and play my music as loud as I want. It's sooo cool! It was the last gift I was given to open on Christmas morning. I kept eyeing this big box under the tree, and was hoping deep down inside it was a laptop. Once I got to it, I opened it real slowly, and saw a brown box with HP stickers on it. I literally hid my face in the wrapping paper and laughed or maybe giggled with joy. Then I was being urged on to open it the rest of the way, but I coudn't believe that a laptop was very well inside that box. It is a very nice laptop too. It's an HP Pavilion Widescreen Notebook that is silver and black with blue lights. (: AHhH just waking up everyday and seeing it makes me smile to think how much memories are going to made on that computer =P I am on it right now as i type this entry, aw my first blog entry with this new laptopper. ^^ How nice the keys feel on all my fingers except that sliced one. xD I really hope this laptop lasts me a long time and I vow to take the best care of it. -pats it-

Besides that being my favorite gift, I got some cool clothes, $120, games, socks, pens, a purse, and a watch. I like the games my brother and I got this year. I got this mini Scrabble game and it's like mini and lots of fun. My brother got this electronic dartboard that is loads of fun as well. Santa spoiled us this year. Haha..shh(; I'm thankful for it all though ^^

Now I am pretty excited for New Year's. Thankfully my cold seems to be going away, and I have to choose what I want to do on New year's eve. I am torn between friends again, just like the 4th of july. I was invitied to a party with some of my friends, but then my other friend wants to come over to my house and hang out here with me all by ourselves. It's complicated because I am friends with some people who aren't friends with others, and I don't know why..but it always puts me in the middle. If I can't have my one friend over, which looks like it won't happen, then I'll probably want to go to the party, and then have that friend come over for my birthday and sleepover instead...hmm.. :P I think life would be easier if everybody I was friend's with were friends with one another and then the whole lot of us could hang out as, well, one big lot of us together, hah.

I went out shopping today before it was time for my late afternoon orthodontist appointment. I went to this one store, and I couldn't believe how cute the clothes they had there were. I mean, everything I looked at made me just think how cool it would be to get to wear such stuff. The outfits were so cute and so cool. :P This past year I have randomly started to like clothes and fashion a lot more, it's weird. I used to barely care and now I think its so fun to try finding nice outfits to wear. Although I can guarantee I will never ever look good and dress in style, but it's fun to at least try, haha. While at this same store, my mom noticed some fancy dresses out of the corner of her eye as we were leaving, and we went and took a peek. There were only a couple dresses, but there were these two black&white dresses that were short, frilly, sparkly, and had a sash. This one was so cute and a really reasonable price. My mom told me I could look to come back and buy it if I really wanted to, since we'd have to plan to try it on. I was stunned and got all excited! I loved shopping for dresses last year when I got so lucky and was asked to the semi-formal dance and had a reason to. =)) Oh what a blast that was! I could go back tomorrow or Saturday and buy the dress if I want to..and there is no problem in it fitting me of course..but the thing is I don't know if I should.. I don't know how to say why .. but it's like I just don't know if I will need it, y'know?: You just don't know... Who knows if I'll ever get such a chance to be asked to go to some really fancy dance or event/something again while that dress fits me anyway .. :P That's why it's hard, yet I can't stop thinking about it. It was weird how we stumbled upon such a cute dress at a great deal. Maybe it's a sign, or was it meant to be I find it? I was really pondering over that dress the whole ride home...thinking well maybe it would be good to just have a dress in case something randomly came up and you needed one last minute...I don't know though..

Great, now my mind is back thinking about the silly dress, haha... Anyways, after that store we went to Target, which is like one of my favorite stores, I don't know why, it just is. I like want to work there someday, haha. I was trying on some of their sunglasses (those really big, fat sunglasses you see people wearing these days) and making faces in the mirrors, haha, then I went to look at their books , clothes, belts, CDs, and socks! I mean that's just what I need, more pairs of socks, right? Hehe. I think that's enough talking about my shopping adventures, I just think it was fun to go on and on like that. (; My ortho. appt. lasted about 5 minutes, no joke. He looked at my mouth a whiles, sighed, looked at my old x-rays, smiled, scratched his chin, attached a small chain band between two little teeth on the top/side, then announced my smile is looking great and he can guarantee me that in 2007 sometime my braces will be coming off! I am nearing the end =O I can't believe it, I've only had them for two years. ^.~

I think I should get ready to post this entry now, so I can post at the spiffy new forums you all should join if you haven't done so already! Then I may play Runescape..advertise the forum..eat oreos..or all three, lawlz. I will post again 'round someday soon. My daily blog special is a picture of my brother and I on Runescape last night. Now that I have a laptop and high-speed internet, he and I can be on and play together. It is so much fun! He came up with the idea to play hide-n-seek in Lumbridge. I found him on my very first try! The first ladder I popped up, bam, I found you! xD mwahaha. Taking that screenshot was hard work, so you all better appreciate it! Just kidding ;) Take care ya tater tots<3

Radically Random...

No comments: