Friday, December 22, 2006

Zoom, Baby

Hey there, it's Caydalyn. (; I had a great day today besides a few mishaps which I hope can be resolved before the holiday. Anyways I have so much to speak of! Where do I start!? =) Haha. Well, tonight marks the official start of my holiday break from school. I go back on January 2nd, I believe, so I have a real good week to sleep in, relax, eat, laugh, and have a good time. ^^ This week we didn't do too much school work, the majority of teachers went easy on us, although I did have a select few who wanted to work us to the end :P I was given some problems in Algebra on a new lesson, without notes, to work on this afternoon. I doubt anybody will do it, I did a little less than half, because after getting the first few I hit some that just looked way to difficult. It is impossible to teach yourself something you never even saw before. =P In my first period class, World Cultures, we watched one of my favorite movies ever, Finding Nemo! If you have never seen it, I don't care what age you are, you should watch it. It is so sweet, cute, and funny. It was the second time I got to see it, and actually looked forward to coming to that class because I couldn't wait to watch that movie again, hehe. (: Besides that, I passed out little gifties to all my friends, and it was nice to receive sweet compliments in return, along with some gifts from them to me! That was really nice, and I love the stuff I got. I got two pairs of socks, (star print! ah! :P ), lip glosses, nail polish, body spray, hand lotion, hot chocolate, a cute teddy bear, and a scarf with gloves and a hat all in some of my favorite colors. =) I was thrilled, and appreciate every single thing! I hope all of my lovely friends have a sweet holiday themselves! xo<3

Now, I have some big news! I may have hinted that if my father really wanted to, getting high speed internet considered as a Christmas present, would be pretty spiffy with chocolate sprinkles on top. Well, last night I noticed items shifted around by the television and pondered why this was so. I asked my father why our lamp was moved, and he said something along the lines of making it easier to access the plugs behind the TV. After hearing that it all hit me, and I started saying "no, no no, omg no way." Then I scurried (yeah scurry is a pretty cool word I started to use tonight) out of the room. I was called back in and explained the details. The cable man was coming the following morning to install high speed internet, broadband style. Well, when I got home from school today I checked it out. I had dial-up my whole short internet life, and compared to what I get to experience now, it is amazing. I absolutely love it. Pages load within the blink of an eye, and music, oh oh my music, links load without barely a buffer, and it is so strange. I am used to saying to myself "Oh, I'll just run to the bathroom or fill my water up while this page or song loads.." but then I have to actually remind myself that the second I stand up it is going to be loaded. Haha. It is very cool! Zoom, baby. xD

In other news, Buddy Foote's Blog v.2 now has it's very own official forum, #Foote_Chat that I'd like to introduce, which can be found by clicking here or hitting the little banner on the left handed sidebar underneath the ads. Please check it out, and possibly sign up, because I think it's very cool, and if you were wondering, it is different and separate from the IRC room (since that is live). =) I hope having a forum will be successful, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. ^.^

One more thing I'd like to mention before I 'sign off' is that I did play Runescape a night or two this week and completed the fun Christmas Event, which was shorter than my brother made it out to be. :P I also kept on killing skeletons, rats, and whatever else to get my Defense level to 30 to make it all even. I am almost there, and believe I'm at 27. I plan on going back to woodcutting, fire making, cooking, and fishing (those fun original outdoors-ey type of skills) over the holiday in my free time. For my daily blog special I found an adorable picture of Nemo, the little fishy from the movie I mentioned earlier, and thought I'd stick it in here somewhere (; What a cute wil fishy wishy.

Radically Random...


No comments: