Saturday, December 09, 2006

I Like To Wrestle

Hey my friends of cyberspace. Caitlin here, reporting for blog writing duty. Err..yah. (; Well, let's see what's new. I am an official library volunteer! I started last Saturday, getting three hours in. Today I went again for 4 hours. It is really fun. They got me started putting DVDs, Large Prints, Adult Fiction, and magazines away. Today when I came in they were hanging some more Christmas decorations, and had me "fluff some faux wreaths" for the windows. After that I had my biggest project yet. I had to go upstairs and organize the rack of Children's books for sale. I had to decide which ones were in bad condition and not worth a quarter. It took me awhile, and all the books ended up not being able to fit. Anyways I finished early again because the librarian told me that in December, because of the holidays, there isn't as much work for volunteers to do. I was alright with that, I mean, the librarian begged me to go on the internet. Honestly, I am not the girl you have to beg to go on the internet, so I was more than happy to say "Yes ma'am!" I proceeded to check my email, visit this very blog, and sign onto Runescape where I was flodded with private messages, mostly from my brother who was so excited I was on when he was. It was a first in like..our life :P It was so much fun though. Buddy Foote came down there too, and my brother led the way. I only had less than an hour, and wish it would have lasted longer. Chase made me go to an island I forget the name of, then down a hole where I nearly died! Thankfully I didn't, but it was scary because I absolutly did not see the exit out of that cave place. Therefore I panicked :P I couldn't even log out! I am going to play Runescape after this post as a matter of fact. (:

The school week seemed to have flew by. Steve was sick the last two days, and it was my job to make sure he knew what he missed. I hope he is feeling better now though. Yesterday I went to my friend Heather's house. At first I told her I couldn't go up to the barn because it was freezing and wasn't dressed for the cold. She got pretty upset with me, and I, not knowing what to say, hanged around with her mom for an hour until Heather forgot about it :P I guess she can be like that sometimes. We watched TV most of the time, talked, played Scrabble, then we put blankets and pillow all over her bedroom floor to lie on. We ended up rolling into this silly fist fight/pillow fight. Woah she literally beat me up! Haha see I stood up and stepped on her legs, and she slapped me across the face. I pulled her ponytail and she tried to choke me with my sweatshirt. I muffled her with a pillow and tickled her to death, then ran in a corner and faked crying so she wouldn't attack me back. Man, it was SO fun :P Aw I love her though, haha :P I have a thing for fake physical fighting and wrestling once in awhile. Sometimes I think I even get my brother annoyed to the point where he attacks me just so I can fight him and use my strength, like a workout. Wow that must sound really strange, but I'm serious. xD -makes a tough face- j/k

Now I think I should try rapping this up as I need some precious Runescape catching up time. =) I barely want to end this blog entry now, I am in a really good mood. ^.^ I hope everyone else can be too. ;D

Radically Random...

Below is a story I told about two months ago to my good friend to cheer her up when she was down. Two names were changed simply for privacy reason. It's a funny nonsense story, my friend did like it by the way, I had saved for a while waiting to share it =) If you don't understand, don't worry about it. ;P

Once upon a time, there was a sophomore named fott, and he always hung out with two of his good friends Adam and Zach. they had some good times. one day fott invited Zachee, and Adamdo (these are the boys' real names given by their mommies whom may i mention one gave birth to Zach on a bridge at a mall we know of.) to his home (a home is where Fott lives at). they went NUTS! Zachy liked to eat fott out of dunkaroo's and home. and Adam kinda sat and stared into space wondering how those egytpians built such large pyramids from cult class. once they got bored of such activites, fott suggested they play 'talk of the future', a game where fott acted smart. Zach couldnt stand this game! he got so mad he yelled "PUNCH THE CHICKEN IN THE FOOT YA FOTT!" and announced he would not play unless fott gave him some more dunkaroos. so fott, being nice, gave Zach his 5th dunky. all this time keep in mind Adam resorted to humming 'hung up' by madonna while doing a weird dance. this took up so much time, they never got to play fott's game. it was now time to eat toothpaste for dinner and boy Zachy was so full from the dunkerz he barely ate half his tube! Adam in the meantime was starving and ate the rest of zacht's for him. zach and adam then thought fott was kinda boring that night. and headed for home. they said bye to fott, then walked down the street and talked aloud. Adam announced he was nervous about this upcoming event, and Zach said he was nervous too because the reason he nevr went last yr was cuz he figured all girls hated him. Adam reassured him that wasnt true. then they both sighed and kept walking into the sunset down the street secretly thinking the thoughts in their heads of these two... As they walked, fott ran a mile around the block to get in shape, thinking of frogs and how flipflops remind him of such. then the sun set in the thing above our heads called sky. THE END.

No comments: