Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Surveyy Funn

Hey all. I promised myself I'd try writing a blog entry today and I intend to keep that promise (: Well, I stayed after school today to sign up with my friend again to be a part of my school's drama club for the Spring Musical, Fiddler on the Roof. I just signed up for tech crew again, because I don't think I have the patience to be in the actual play, although I'd still like to help. I put down that I am interested in Stage Crew and Set painting, but props would be cool too. During this year's fall play I was on costumes and stage crew. I like stage crew because you are sort of in the real play without having to speak any lines. You are moving stuff in the background and act as an extra. For example, last play we all wore lab coats so when we came out it would appear as if we were just doctors running around. I heard set painting is pretty fun and you get to paint all day on a Saturday. My friends put it down so I did too. Hopefully all goes well, and I am placed in something I can handle and would enjoy. ^^

I haven't gotten around to actually playing Runescape, even though I wanted to last night, had the time, and the same goes for tonight. It turned out I wanted to listen to the famoys Foote Radio, you may have read about in Steve's previous entry, a whole lot more. :P My computer doesn't allow me to multi-task, and if I dare try to open Runescape and have audio playing, my computer is as good as ice. (Since it would freeze..get it? Yeah I don't make sense :P)

I was given a good idea I totally forgot about to tell a story in my blog entries when there is nothing current worth writing about. I think I will definately start doing that. I would have right now, but I started out rambling about drama so I didn't want to have such a mix-up by jumping into some weird ol' story from my past just yet :P I am going to go see if I can get a fun daily blog for ya'll. ^.~

Radically Random...

Surveyy Funn for the Bored..Bold all that you answer yes to!

1. Had/Have a dog?
2. Painted your room?
3. Kissed a member of the same gender?
4. Drove a car?
5. Danced in front of your mirror?
6. Have a crush?
7. Been dumped?
8. Stole money from a friend?
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met?
10. Been in a fist fight?
11. Snuck out of your house?
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
13. Been arrested?
14. Made out with a stranger?
15. Met up with a member of the opposite gender somewhere?
16. Left your house without telling your parents?
17. Had a crush on your neighbor?
18. Ditched school to do something more fun?
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same gender?
20. Seen someone die?
21. Been on a plane?
22. Kissed a picture?
23. Slept in until 3?
24. Love someone or miss someone right now?
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
26. Made a snow angel?
27. Played dress up?
28. Cheated while playing a game?
29. Been lonely?
30. Fallen asleep at work/school?
31. Been to a club?
32. Felt an earthquake?
33. Touched a snake?
34. Ran a red light?
35. Been suspended from school?
36. Had detention?
37. Been in a car accident?
38. Hated the way you look?
39. Witnessed a crime?
40. Pole danced?
41. Been lost?
42. Been to the opposite side of the country?
43. Felt like dying?
44. Cried yourself to sleep?
46. Sang karaoke?
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
48. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
50. Kissed in the rain?
51. Sang in the shower?
52. Made out in a park?
53. Had a dream that you married someone?
54. Glued your hand to something?
55. Had feelings for one of your good friends of the opposite gender?
56. Ever gone to school partially naked?
57. Been a cheerleader?
58. Sat on a roof top?
59. Don't brush your teeth?
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone?
61. Played chicken?
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger?
64. Broken a bone?
65. Been easily amused?
66. Laugh so hard you cry?
67. Mooned/flashed someone?
68. Cheated on a test?
69. Forgotten someone's name?
70. Slept naked?
71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool?
73. Blacked out from drinking?
74. Played a prank on someone?
75. Gone to a late night movie?
76. Made love to anything not human?
77. Failed a class?
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat?
79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours?
80. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend?
81. Do you celebrate the fourth of July?
82. Thrown strange objects?
83. Felt like killing someone?
84. Felt like running away?
85. Ran away?
86. Did drugs?
87. Had detention and not attend it?
89. Made a parent cry?
90. Cried over someone?
91. Owned more than 5 sharpies?
92. Dated someone more than once?
93. Taken a picture naked?
95. Own an instrument?
96. Been in a band?
97. Drank 25 sodas in a day?
98. Broken a CD?
99. Shot a gun?
100. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole?

No comments: