Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hitchhiker In Runescape

While I was doing my math homework in my hallway after school today, my mother, who was on the computer, yelled to me that Craig was talking to me online. So I quickly ran in and spoke with him for probably less than five minutes and he told me a strange tale that he allowed me to share on the blog about a certain glitch that occurred in Runescape, and he even has a picture to go along with it.

Craig told me that he was coming back from finishing a slayer task in the desert when he was about to use the fairy ring teleportation system to get out of there. He must've clicked on it at the time a jackal was wondering by, as it hitchhiked with him all the way to Zanaris through the fairy ring. He said that when he arrived in Zanaris that a jackal came running out from underneath him, and walked around a bit until it vanished. That's a very interesting glitch that I'm going to one day try out when I'm bored on Runescape -- to try and abduct things that are around me. Maybe it was a one time ordeal, who knows? When Craig told me that he picked up a hitchhiker, I thought that somebody must've been passing by or standing on the portal and when he teleported, he took them with him. But besides a human, it was a jackal. Very cool story and thinks for allowing me to share it, Craig.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

On the way out of school today, Craig was telling me that he was going to attempt to go and get a fire cape in Runescape when his total skill level reaches 1600. I then replied that I'll probably not get the chance of getting the cape until I'm in college, as between my internet connection, my computers that either cause extreme lag or have tons of pop-ups, and the fact that I cannot play Runescape half the time without being called by my family to do something. I'd be in the middle of fighting the level 702 in the last wave and my mother will be screaming at me to hook the dog outside. Thankfully Craig was nice enough to offer his desktop whenever I want to do the fight caves for the cape, but I'll only do it if I'm really desperate. Why? I'm not a guy too keen on combat nor quests, mini-quests, or even mini-games. Games like Pest Control and Castle Wars I can only stand for a few games, then I'm no longer interested. I'm more interested woodcutting, fishing, or doing a skill. I'm mainly a skiller but with a combat level, which people point fingers at me and say, "Yea, it's because it's your main account." Well, do I have another accounts that this is my main account? No. And I never will, unless I wanted to go around bullshitting as a f2per and a level three while people call me a 'noob' and I say that I have a level 126 to back me up (which would be myself [or Craig] at the time). I just like to skill mainly, and I'm only into combat because of slayer. I swear, if it wasn't for slayer, I'd be hunting, woodcutting, fletching, and fishing right now. But am I? No, because I'm writing a blog. Oh, I got you!

I also got a new idea that I applied at school today during computer class. I realized that I never had the time to go on BlogExplosion that much anymore, and that I'd rather be taking the time to be chatting, playing Runescape, or broadcasting "The Bear Radio". Maybe to even do more important things like studying and reading. My idea is to use BlogExplosion during computer class at school. I can go on, look at the blog quickly for five to ten seconds that comes up when I'm surfing them, get back to work, and then quickly bring up the window, click the correct number to continue surfing, and slowly gain some credits. Today I was earning credits to do a Battle of the Blogs today, but I just got a Gmail notice saying that we were defeated, again, so from now on I'm just going to assign credits to the blog to gain some traffic and, hopefully, some permanent traffic.

I'm in the mood today for...

"Comment Those Keywords!"

"quitting runescape having drop party december 25th of christmas"

Upon looking at the keywords that this blog receives, I noticed this one straight away by the length of it compared to the little keywords around it, and then I began to laugh. Why? In the past here at BFBv.2, we have seen a keyword where a guy was asking the search engine what the best PC world was, and I think they were also buying or selling something to the search engine Runescape-related but that was a different guy. Now, this guy is putting up an advertisement through a keyword and y'know, it worked because I'm displaying it in flying colors right here. So this guy is having a drop party in Runescape on Christmas, or is trying to find a guy who is having a drop party during Christmas. Now, if you go to Runescape Community, I remember reading that this one guy was, so maybe this searcher was referring to him, or maybe the searcher is that guy, or maybe even a different guy having a drop party that very day? Who knows?

But if nobody shows up, can I have your items please?

"runescape: clue scroll panic on the pier"

I was looking at this keyword and I'm not even going to directly comment it (what is there to comment? -- it's a searcher looking up how to do the new emote scrolls probably) but for some reason I was thinking that they should have a scroll that reads "Panic at Pete's" which is, of course, Party Pete's place and then...you can panic at the disco!

"what does the stranger random event in runescape"

He's involved in the Desert Treasure quest and if you're carrying one of the four diamonds in your inventory, there is a risk that he can pop up and attack you. Watch out though, as I believe he has a dragon dagger that is poisoned .

"how to get into seers village bank upstairs- runesc"

I don't know if you're referring to Runescape Classic by the "runesc", but by my knowledge of Runescape 2 standards, there's a ladder in the eastern section of the bank by the deposit box that you can use to get upstairs in the bank.

"blog de zezima"

Oh! Oh! I can translate this keyword into English! I can do it!

blog de Zezima translates into Zezima's blog!

Oh, I know my basic Spanish pretty good.


That is all from me for today. I just want to quickly mention that this blog post is number #300 of BFBv.2 and we'll be starting off fresh with #301 next entry (fresh as in a new hundred value).

Have a good one.

No comments: