Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another Busy Week

The only bad thing is that it's only four days of school, soon to be five for another nine months. The good thing, the week's almost over. Although I have my test on the book Shane tomorrow that we read over the summer so that sucks and...okay, I feeling like cussing (cursing) my brains out right now so I'm going to write it in black text so highlight it to read.

I'm just fucking pissed off already! I'm hardly taking care of my lizard because of my lazy ass, only seeing him when I come home from school, my father's hardly home because he's the only one who worksin this household and we need to make money from somewhere, and school is pissing me off already! 8th grade was probably the best year. It wasn't stress-free but will be more stress-free than this school year. Speech can go burn in hell, pre chemistry I understand shit in plus I'm always worried about labs, and English is getting harder everyday and we hardly did any of the shit yet. So fuck the school and it's new policies. You'd expect to have a special dress-down day to give money to the victims of Hurricane Katrina but do we? No. Last year we would've. I only saw this new principal twice. It's because he runs two schools at once about a good fourty minutes away from each other. Our school's filled with fucking mold. I almost got hit by a car on my bike yesterday. Oh fuck this shit already!


No comments: