Thursday, September 22, 2005

Commenting the Old

Pictures that is.

I'm bored (besides the fact I have a major quiz and test tomorrow) so I felt like posting some of my old blog's pictures on this one and commenting on what I think about them today. Something veterans of my old blog might like. Cussing and offending may be possible so watch out. I'm not saying it'll happen, but it may. I had these pictures on Imageshack for a pretty long time so I want to use them for something new... Let's begin:




Right. This is real normal. They're inside of Lindsay Lohan. Was I okay at the time I did this? No. The answer is no. I was in a mental state not known to mankind, not even I know of it. And why the hell is that person's face green? Sure, I'd be sick too if I was inside of her. I mean there's rumors going around that she shrunk her breasts. Why the hell would you do that? So in return of this badly done picture, I have created a new one the other day. Can you see Loc from Lost in the character Buddy is talking to?



I bet that used to be a nice garage. However the great wind came into East Jermyn and caused it to fall to it's doom. This garage has seen better days. Wow, I remember that day good. Mourning over that poor garage. Heck, a part of it was lifted off of it's foundations.



I'm going to question myself on why I took a picture of a pillow. Oh, I sewed it! Big fricking deal! Give myself a pat on a back. Nobody really cares. I look at that pillow today and the stuffing is just pouring out all over the place. When I sleep with the pillow clutched in my hands at night, I wake up to a bed filled of cotton. And no, I do not hug a pillow. I hug a Pokemon pillow.. No I don't, damn it! No more false facts to the readers!



My desk still looks the same way. Kudos to that. But besides pictures of my old blog being on my computer screen, I have a picture of "Buddy Foote's Blog v.2" on it. Actually I have half-nude women on it more than my blog.



Up to today, I look at this drawing and see I have no skills in drawing whatsoever. I'll stick with writing, thank you very much. What is this? Some "organism" I saw floating down main street in fourth grade. Now up to today, I still believe I saw what I saw, but this picture just sucks. Never put me next to MS Paint or you'll get a mess. For example, like this.



I found a bike in Rushbrook Creek in the middle of the winter. Now just some weeks ago, I was walking or riding my bike (I don't walk anymore) over to East Jermyn and upon crossing the bridge, I saw a bike down in the river. So I'm thinking this is the same bike but I couldn't tell because the bike is white in this picture. The chains would hurt if you broke them off and whipped somebody with them. That's all that matters.



How exciting. A picture of McDonalds. A landmark to the fat. Why Buddy, why?



Woods. Just woods. Trees. Just trees. Because trees are just woods, and woods are just trees. I shall not sing anymore of the Broadway musical Into the Woods. Even the picture of McDonalds is more exciting than this.



A picture of my old lizard, a green anole that goes buy the name Buddy Kappa Foote. No I'm not named after a lizard. It's simpliy vice versa. Died on April 30th, 2005. Now I have three leopard geckos. Rejoice!



Everybody can use Photoshop. Even me! So I took this picture and made the butt bigger in Photoshop, just because I'm an expert in it. If you you're a extremely attractive female looking for a non-nude picture of their ass to be enlarged, just e-mail it to me. I'm a professional. I went to college for six years just to get this degree. Heck I'll go scan that degree, yet I don't have a scanner...



If you ever wanted to know what it's like to be in my shoes and look through my eyes, then here you go. Doesn't it feel great? Being behind that .22 rifle? Just shoot already. Do it. Kill.



No. Comments.

That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed it yet it did suck. Everything I do sucks. Besides this. I can really make butts bigger. Although I never actually touched that picture. Her butt is just big.

Anyway, GTA:SA is 28% downloaded so far and it's 8:30 right now. Darn it! I still have to study! Screw it! Time to go have fun with behinds...




No comments: