Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Halloween

Halloween will be coming up in a month (and my birthday is only four days before it) and I plan on not going just like I didn't the last two years, but I will dress up. I plan on giving out the candy this year but I'm going to dress up as somebody and ride my bike around Jermyn before the night begins. Who I will be though is a mystery that only two people know about. I know it's going to be great though. Heck, let's make a darn movie out of it. That's how great it's going to be. I need to borrow somebody's digital camera so if you don't mind, just send me yours and I'll be happy to use it and send it back. Can't wait...

My AIM is really giving me problems today. I want to kick it yet I cannot because it's just a program on my computer.

Just to add that the TV show on NBC, "The Office", takes place right here in Scranton. I heard it's also filmed nearby in Olyphant where my sister and brother-in-law work. Watch out for any portals in the show.

No comments: