Friday, September 23, 2005

TGIF

Thank God it's Friday. And amen to that.

Fourth week (second one containing five days) of school if finally over it. Just a couple more hundred to go. Darn. At least we're making progress here. And three days of no pre chemistry next week. Rejoice! Thankfully we just watched a movie in it today on elements.

I left the computer on all night last night to download "GTA:SA" for the PC. When I came home from school, it was done. However it turned out the file was broken and missing an archieve so I said, "Screw it," and deleted it. Can't trust .zip files I tell you, besides DrakeGTA's. So I found another one that is 500 MB big but it's an .rar file and mostly .rar files are what I'm looking for. We can use Sim City 4 as an example there. I also found a good looking .iso file but however I'm not aware of what type of folder that is so if you know, leave a comment underneath this entry telling me por favor.

Today's going to be a pretty busy day for me. First (actually as soon as I publish this entry) I have to take my stuff up Craig's house because I'm sleeping over for the night. Then I have to come home, get ready, and go to the home football game tonight. Then Craig's taking me home from that to his house in which my stuff's already there. No problem. Besides the fact I'm taking a sleeping bag and I plan on riding my bike there. I don't even know how to roll a sleeping bag up nevertheless tying it to a backpack and riding two blocks with it. Thank God he doesn't live in Mayfield. I'd lose my stuff on Route 107.

So it's a little problem I have to solve in a couple of minutes. But nevertheless by tonight, it shall be solved. Shawn's sleeping over too so it's going to be a busy night of playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and the "magic calculator". And cheering at the football game of course. I'm already tired so I'll probably be sleeping around halftime. I swear, if Corey puts his arm around me once, I'm going to pick him up and launch him off of the bletchers.

I think I might go on and rant about pre chemistry. Where shall I start? I remember on my old blog, I used to rant on about shop class. I guess every grade has it's "bad class" that you don't like. Either it's hard, it's the teacher, it's the fellow classmates in the class, and/or it's the subject you don't like. For example, people don't like speech class because of the teacher and the whole topic of the subject, they hate to write, espically speeches you have to present to the class. It can be hard for some with the projects that you do. Some people might hate computer class. Sure, the teacher might be nice, teaches well, the material you cover is simple, and you love everything about computers, yet you're made fun of by others.

So what's the case with my pre chemistry class. Everything. My very close friends aren't in it, the teacher doesn't teach too well in my book, it's complicated, and I just don't like the whole subject. I was never really into science yet I did well enough last year (had a 100 average for the year) so they threw me into the advanced science class known as pre chemistry. I mean they literally threw me. I was standing outside the door, arms outstreched tried to grasp onto the sides, not letting the "bad people" trying to get me into that class on the second day of school but they got me in. They went fast on all of the material, slowing down for nobody. They made everybody confused. They made people do labs and not giving them enough time to do it. They give quizzes every class without even knowing what we're covering.

Bye...

No comments: