Thursday, September 01, 2005

Heck With Banning

Forget about the ban. The internet is a place I go to get stress off of my chest. I need to. Why? My shcedule has changed so that I have no metals/wood (wood is only for 10th and metal I can't take because I'm in all high classes) and my music moved to 5th and I have FCS (Home Econimcs) 3rd. Darn you whoever made that mistake in the guidance office. You would've saved me a lot of trouble if you didn't make a typo and put "9-10 Grade".

Plus I'm getting an angry mob of people after me tomorrow. I don't know what's going on. It's supposed to be good and I'm supposed to be shocked. I'm also supposed to not be shy. I'm afraid. I'm paranoid.

At least I'm not in New Orleans. God bless them.

Darn my school though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol angry mob of people? you wrote about that on here...

-shakes head-