Friday, September 09, 2005

We Won!

Just wanted to announce the good news that Lakeland won; 42-17! And this was against a triple A team too called Central Mountain who live a good two or three hours away. Central Mountain was also the same school that some of the bull riders at the fair I went to last Saturday were from. We actually had good running plays and received two interceptions. Very good game. Also Kyle and me (actually only I) made up a game where you hop around and tackle into the other person trying to hold them off. Man I love that game.

Great that we won though. I’m really enjoying the victory.

Also DrakeGTA has more “Ask Drake” questions although this time, I wrote them all. Now I didn’t ever write before and probably won’t again unless he wants me to. He wants you guys to send him the questions so get over there and do it. I’m too lazy for any links because I’m writing this in MS Word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the blog still going strong buddy