Friday, September 30, 2005

Interviewing Chris #2

Here's yet another interview with Chris. Probably the last one but I have nothing better to do.

In case you don't know, I'm LakelandHm and he's Norwegian Yah.


LakelandHm: Want to be interviewed again?
Norwegian Yah: Alright
LakelandHm: Okay
LakelandHm: What do you hate te most about computers?
Norwegian Yah: Nothing.
LakelandHm: Spyware, adware, viruses, etc.?
LakelandHm: Pop-ups
Norwegian Yah: nothing
Norwegian Yah: Because I know how to deal with them
LakelandHm: Okay then.
LakelandHm: What do you hate the most about school?
Norwegian Yah: The ceiling tiles.
LakelandHm: And why do you hate them so?
Norwegian Yah: They talk to me.
Norwegian Yah: And I'm trying to do work, but they keep talking
LakelandHm: What do they say?
Norwegian Yah: Well..it's more of a song.
Norwegian Yah: Want me to send it to you?
LakelandHm: No thanks
Norwegian Yah: Oh...Ok...
Norwegian Yah: It's an X-Files song
LakelandHm: Do you use this as an excuse for not getting work done?
Norwegian Yah: You imply I don't get my work done?
LakelandHm: I do not but in any situations that you don't complete class word, do you use this excuse or ever plan on doing so?
LakelandHm: Meant to say class work
Norwegian Yah: I always complete my class work.
LakelandHm: Then everything's okay
LakelandHm: Do you hate the mold in the school too?
Norwegian Yah: No, it cures light wounds.
LakelandHm: Next question
Norwegian Yah: 42
LakelandHm: What?
Norwegian Yah: Dang, doesn't work.
LakelandHm: Right...
LakelandHm: Do you go outside much?
Norwegian Yah: Every day
LakelandHm: What do you enjoy to do outside?
Norwegian Yah: go on the bus
LakelandHm: Do you ever bite your nails?
Norwegian Yah: Non
LakelandHm: What's your favorite key on the keyboard?
Norwegian Yah:
LakelandHm: Enter?
Norwegian Yah: no...
Norwegian Yah:
LakelandHm: Space?
Norwegian Yah: Yeah
LakelandHm: Do you use the numb numbers or the numbers above the letters on a keyboard?
Norwegian Yah: I go both ways
LakelandHm: What's your favorite digital device including television or computers
Norwegian Yah: Computers
LakelandHm: I meant excluding
LakelandHm: I cannot think today
LakelandHm: Reason I left my pre chemistry book at school
Norwegian Yah: Oh. then Keyboards, mice, and remote controls
LakelandHm: What's your favorite animal and why?
Norwegian Yah: I dunno...
Norwegian Yah: Why does that matter?
LakelandHm: I'm asking random questions
Norwegian Yah: oh
LakelandHm: I have permission to put this on my blog, correct?
Norwegian Yah: oui

I praise Corey right now. I came from Spanish today like I do on every odd day which is pretty far from my locker, espically with all of the traffic jams in the hallways. When I finally got my locker opened, I threw books in and went. I forgot my pre chemistry book in my locker. Actually I'm hoping it's even in my locker. While I was on the bus going home, the fear overcame me that I might've been in such a hurry that I threw the book on the side of my locker and left it there. Hopefully that's not the case.

Anyway, I called Corey up and he has his book plus he has a copying machine so he's going to copy the chapter for me and give it to me at the football game tonight when he takes me. So that's why I praise him.

I don't believe it's another week over with. I remember just last week I wrote a blog entry saying I'd throw Corey off of the bletchers at school Friday at the game if he put his arm around me. Turned out he did it twice but I didn't hurt him. Now a week later I'm saying I'm going to praise him.

My nephew's here giving me a headache so I'm going to go lock myself in a paded room and play a game of cards with myself. See ya.

No comments: