Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Interviewing Chris

I was bored so I interviewed Chris so here you go, interested or not. Oh, and I interviewed Mister Hesser by the way...

LakelandHm: What are your favorite bands and why?
Norwegian Yah: Dschinghis Khan, because they're nice and happy sounding and german sounding, Pogues because they like, are irishy. And Gaelic Storm, because they're even more irishy, but more moderner than pogues.
LakelandHm: What in life inspires or motivates you the most to do what has to be done?
Norwegian Yah: Knowing that I got to do things the Conway.
LakelandHm: What toothpaste do you use?
Norwegian Yah: The green stuff
LakelandHm: What do you enjoy to do in your spare time?
Norwegian Yah: Watch the X-files, and admire myself in the mirror.
LakelandHm: What are your favorite genre of video games?
Norwegian Yah: FPS and Simulators
LakelandHm: If you could anything in the world, what would it be?
Norwegian Yah: You phail at grammar.
LakelandHm: I really don't care
LakelandHm: As long as the meaning of the communication process is given out
Norwegian Yah: Ok. You phailed at that then, because I can't tell what you asked.
LakelandHm: Let's try it again then
Norwegian Yah: There isn't a verb in there. If I could ___ in the world.
LakelandHm: I never saw that
LakelandHm: I meant to say "do"
LakelandHm: Do anything
Norwegian Yah: So if I could do anything, what would it be?
LakelandHm: Yes, exactly
Norwegian Yah: Probably compress 5 tons of weight into a 1 inch cube.
LakelandHm: If I gave you three dollars, what would you do with it?
Norwegian Yah: Get myself some KENTUCKY FRIIIIIEDDDD CHICKEN!
LakelandHm: Good choice
LakelandHm: Would you rather be a cop or a lawyer and why?
Norwegian Yah: Lawyer, because they're slimy greedy backstabbers like me that make more money. And I'm better at convincing people stuff
LakelandHm: If George Bush came up to you at kicked you, what would you say and do?
LakelandHm: *and kicked you
Norwegian Yah: Call the cops and get him arrested.
LakelandHm: Can I put this on my blog?
Norwegian Yah: Yes
Norwegian Yah: IF you credit me as
Norwegian Yah: MISTERRRRRRRRRRRR HEEEEEESSSSSSSSEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!
Norwegian Yah: ....HESSSSSSEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LakelandHm: Calm dowm
LakelandHm: See ya

There you go. Night.

No comments: