Thursday, September 15, 2005

Should Be Studying...

Right now I should be studying. Today I had two tests and tomorrow I have three. Wow ninth grade sucks. I was nervous about my pre chemistry last night and studied that for an hour and just glanced over my home econimcs material. I thought the pre chem would be harder because I don't understand while home ec. would be easier because I do understand it. You probably know the outcome already, it was all the other way around. Being that I didn't study for home ec. I did horrible on it. I didn't get the paper back but I know I did bad. I already know I received a 95 (which isn't bad; I'd be happy with it) after I checked a worksheet and found that you find B vitamins in whole grain products, not vitamin C. I only got that confusing from a worksheet I did with a sub yesterday. Otherwise I had B vitamins but I erased it.

Tomorrow I have another book test (studied for it), a civics test, and a speech quiz. This time I learned my lesson, study. I need to study because material doesn't exactly absorb into my head like other people. Like I don't know what the capital of Kentucky is and I just looked at it today while on the bus going home. Why? That's a mystery for the most part.

Although yesterday when I should've been studying, I was out for more than two hours. First I wanted to blow off some steam from pre chemistry (a very hard class that nobody really understands, espically the labs) studying. I planned on riding to Mayfield. Although first I wanted to see if Craig was out. He wasn't. It was his supper anyway. Then I went down Bacon Street to head to Shawn's house when I heard the fire sirens going off at the old fire house on Madison Avenue. I thought, I always chase the UPS guy, so why not firefighters. I headed down to the corner of Bacon and Madison, watching the fire trucks come out, when I saw the fire chef in his white car go by with his red siren on. So I followed him. I pedaled by bike fast (which is hard to do because of the high gear it's on and my gears are broken) when I saw firefighters right on Madison by Sacred Heart of Mary church. My church. I paniced. Turned out the large brick building near the CCD classrooms of the church must've had a fire. The building's a...the word won't come to me right now...day care.

I watched for a while, watching tearing mothers jump from their cars, running to their crying kids to hug them and comfort them. I said, "Enough of this" and crossed Route 107, contining onto Mayfield. I went to Mayfield to Nichole's with his cheap thirty-five cent soda. However the machine only took coins and I had a whole dollar bill so I went to the Big Chief, got change, and headed back. Victory. I grabbed my soda and sat at the Mayfield park drinking it.

The clouds looked dark so I thought I'd head back to Jermyn. I did so. Riding up...forgot the street name...I looked into a back alleyway and saw my cousin John with friends Matt, another Matt, and yet...another Matt. Matt's a popular name in our grade. I think there's five of them. Anyway, they bought a whole bottle of soda for ninty-nine cents at Convinent (the same kind I drunk at Nichole's) so I was walking with them while we were complaining and discussing school-related topics. They were heading to the Jermyn Park in which bikes aren't allowed so I turned around and headed to Craig's house.

I went to Craig's and was there, for a whole hour. I could've studying that hour. Oh well. I was helping him on his speech but we spent about a good twenty minutes looking up profound words in the WordPerfect dictionary. Vanilla is Latin for something people. Yes, I would like some vanilla ice cream please. Finally I went home and studied.

And by typing this and talking to Drake who's reading a story I wrote back in 7th grade called Gem Monsters. I think it sucks because it's fast paced, even Drake stated so. If I wasn't hurried, I would've added about a hundred pages more from the 46 (he claims I wrote 59 because his word processor says so) I wrote. Whole towns, nice slow conversations that clearly explains what's going on, etc. But nooooo, I have to have people teleport for no reason across a huge island just because I don't have time to fill in the gap. A future project in my life is to rewrite the story and publish it as a novel. Going for 300 pages here.

Now as I listen to Blink 182's Online Songs and looking at the time of 7:19 P.M. I worry that I should be studying right now. This weekend is going to be a relaxing. Besides the fact I have a shooting competition Saturday, but the football game Friday night should be good. Lakeland is going aganist Lackawanna Trail. It's an away game.

As an update, my two leopard geckos are doing good. I put the lizard I had since May, Apollo, in there with the two, but the one, Eckko, went to bite her tail after Apollo fell on her so it wasn't such a good idea.

Also I have 100% gave up on Adsense.

And I got a 78% on my pre chem quiz.

Also I know I'll probably be getting comments now with people telling me the capital of Kentucky. It's Fort something. Darn...now it's bothering me.

Good night! Well, depending on what time zone you live in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frankfort, Kentucky!