Thursday, September 15, 2005

One Word: Wow!

Triple posting in one day. Amazing, eh? Espically after not posting all week besides Monday. But while looking at my AOL e-mail, I almost crapped myself.

Look at this.

My very old forum, called the SAVC (San Andreas Visitor Center), that I made back when my old blog has just begun (from now and then, I'm 100% different, even if it's just a couple of months span-wise). I was amazed back when the summer just begun and I got out of school to find guests at the forum still and members still joining, even posting. Now I went there today and found that there's 106 members there. None even post at all but still, 106 members. Espically on a forum that's meant to be dead (and is being nobody posts there). I would have crapped myself if I found out that the forum was actually alive. Although there's some spamming going on about lights for a house and the whatnot, I'm still amazed.

I almost spit my Crystal Club Orange Soda out...

No comments: