Sunday, September 11, 2005

Some Updates

I didn't really feel like posting, but I thought I wouldn't let the very little readers I have down so I'm going to post some stuff. Like the following.

  • I went to the cabin from Saturday morning to this afternoon
  • I'm getting two more leopard geckos tomorrow, this time adult
  • I plan on playing football next year
  • I plan on being in the talent show next year
  • I plan on making a movie this November
  • I have a speech due tomorrow
  • Eggs used to give me headaches
  • I plan on wearing my favorite pants to bed tonight
Don't look too closely at these now. I'd also thought I'd let you in on the best Broadway musical in the world, "Into The Woods". Watched it in music class and loved it. Now we're watching "Cats". I love that class. You sit down, watch a movie, get a "quiz" on it in which he gives us the answers anway, and then we watch a live AC DC concert.

Also I might as well share some other links with my fellow readers. "Are Women's Behinds Getting Larger?" Maybe for the better or for the worst. Hopefully better. Are you a Star Wars fan? Then you'll like this. Beware, it's long. I never finished watching it after ten minutes of doing so. "How To Show Random Content Each Time A Page is Loaded." Didn't quite work for me but it did for him. Just look in his source code. Switchboard; how to find/stalk people online. And for a random StumbleUpon we get, Read Print! Now besides going to Borders to get books, you can read them here for free such as Animal Farm.

Being that tonight is a school night (and to my dismay), I need to go to bed early. And before bed I need to listen to about thirty songs on iTunes so I better go do that. Good-bye then to my very little fellow readers.

No comments: