Sunday, September 25, 2005

Try Number Three

This is the third try of trying to download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the computer and it's starting to get me ticked off. The last two files said it had a broken archieve or was an unknown file. So those last two were a loss of space and memory. Now this file is about 651 MB and is an .iso file. I never had experience with an .iso file before so I do not know what to expect. Maybe a bomb to go off or a virus to inflict damage to the Pentagon. I do hope not.

See, I first thought that maybe it was saying the file was unknown because my WinRAR was expired. Yet it worked before even after it expired. So I downloaded WinRAR again and still the "GTA:SA" file did not open. Limewire hates me. They want me to go die and burn in a ditch.

I have CCD at six tonight until seven. I went to church today also which is bad for the following reason: I didn't go to church until two weeks after my confirmation. It's great to start going again, but I sinned so much since confirmation and missing church the whole summer is the biggest sin I probably did. I feel useless and guilty not received the Body and Blood of Christ during mass. All I do is kneel there and watch everybody else go up. Why? You should not receive communion if you have sin on your soul. And as I watch some of my friends receive, I kow they have sin on their soul from being with them, so why do they receive? They should know about it. Their family should know about it. It's as basic as the rule that you should fast an hour before receiving.

After church today, I wanted to go to the mall to EB Games to look at RPG Maker 3. And my father forgot all about it, skipping the mall at going straight to Lowes. He probably figured I wanted to look at a game and by looking at a game, I'd want the game and by wanting the game, he'd have to buy it. Plus it's his birthday today so I wasn't going to nag him like I used to when I was nine.

I also found out that I once downloaded Mall Tycoon on my computer so I installed it today. I might go and play it now. I heard it's okay. First, however, I need to locate cheat codes. Have a good one.

No comments: