Friday, September 16, 2005

Voice Recongition Sucks

        I’m trying out my voice recognition right now after receiving the headset I got about a month ago. It seems to be working pretty darn good compared to just having the line-in crap. Now maybe I’ll get less background noise although I still do, and it’s loud. Who knows? Did Microsoft make me happy this time?

        Had been trying to enter another voice recognition radio messages even as they have done nothing else it seems the working freedom to approve this, I’m a graph I’ll be less fact, those who do you saw no Microsoft and IBM is the

Which of the two “paragraphs” above did I write, and which one did I speak? Right. Microsoft didn’t make me happy this time. I wrote the top one, read it with voice recognition on, and then looked at my results. I’m a graph? Radio messages of what? I think Microsoft has hidden messages that are made out when your text enters their word processors. I’m going to try out some sentences:

“Crystal Club Orange Soda is the best around. Best drunk cold.”

“Christiane” so the is this around this struggle”

Where did that come from? Now let’s go below a sentence to a title of a video game.

“Super Mario 64”

“Super Mario 64”

That worked. Great. Better than when I used to get Supermarket 64. Let’s go back to sentences.

“A is for apple”

“A daze from”

I…give…up….

No comments: