Thursday, August 25, 2005

Answers Awaiting

Craig, my friend, went to the student orientation today to find some answers. First, we still have our green lockers, not new blue ones. This is now offically confirmed. The rules this year he said were stricter yet he did not tell them to me. Tomorrow I shall go around noon time to get these answers. Also his brother's (who is going to 7th grade and the reason he went) schedule is pretty screwed up. Something about there not being a bell for his lunch period and there being a new sixth period class every thirty-six days. I'm as much confused as you are. Also the math teacher I don't like, Mrs. Lewis, may be out advanced geometery teacher. No word on our former English teacher teaching us this year. Also he spotted no survillance cameras but they are up there as it's confirmed, just probably well hidden. Like I said, I'll find out the answers tomorrow.

In the search for my paranormal hunt, Craig joined with me today and we formed the PIBT. Paranormal Investigators; Burn Table Division. We did spot something low and white today heading toward the west over the river valley containing Rushbrook and Route 107. It was going at a steady pace and no noises were heard. We believe it to be a plane, but yet you never know. Later on when Craig was gone to the orientation and I was going for a bike ride with Shawn, we saw a bi-plane fly overhead near the Devil's Playground.

Also I contacted Frank Scassellati, the man who wrote those posts about the Secret of Olyphant and is really into paranormal activites in Pennslyvania. He only lives two to three towns over. I toldhim about the two creatures I saw in an e-mail and was pretty interested in them, so he pointed me to a site that may be intersted in researching what I saw. He did not, however, give me any word if there was anything else he discovered lately.

Still no luck with Adsense. I e-mailed Google another time explaning to them that a friend just kept on clicking my ads without my word in the saying but I get no response. I think they hate me. While furthur starring at the e-mail notifcation they sent me, they stated that I can no longer participate in the Google Adsense program and that my payments are sent back to the advertiser's. That sounds like my account is gone for good, doesn't it? I am hated...

Also I was able to sell my 254 iron ores in Runescape today and made about twelve thousand. I looked everywhere, world hopping and all, looking for an addy longsword but couldn't find one. So somebody came and sold me their addy battleaxe for two thousand, to which Mike said was a good deal, so I have a better weapon now that can inflict seven points of damage at once. You're going down, monks. Also Mike finished all of the quests in Runescape today, finishing off with Dragon Slayer. Congradulations. Now he really wants a membership. Two years playing and you finally do it Mike.

Also the SAPI appears to be almost dead again having little life in it so I hope we get active again. I don't really know what's going on...

Good night!

No comments: