Monday, August 15, 2005

Getting Dissed

Yet again, I'm getting comments on my old blog harassing me, calling me gay, unholy, and a sin to all of his "homie G's". First of all, I'm not gay. There is a woman in my class I like. Woman. Not man. Sure, it's not much of a comeback, but I'm not a person filled with vengence. Second of all, I'm holy. I do not know what you read on my old blog that made you think otherwise because I was at the peak of being holy back then durring CCD and confirmation. I'm still holy till this day and always will be. If you saw my old school tablets, you'd see crosses that I'd decorate all over the place while I was bored in math class. Third of all, how am I an insult. Okay. I was an iditotic retard son-of-a-gun back then and was weird which I am no longer, but that doesn't make you any better by going around calling me gay. Sure, it might've been about the whole thing back then about wishing I was an African-American, but since confirmation, I'm happy with who I am.

Please stop with the negative comments. I'm really ticked off lately by getting mail fraud and I believe the comment was in fact fake because I got another one under a different entry saying, "GAYGAYGAYGAY...", (which might've been due to the fact I used to play Pokemon on BYOND). Plus I'm also ticked off because my nephew's driving me crazy about Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for the Super Nintendo yelling at me to play but I don't really feel like it. Those games bore me already.

I may delete my old blog so if you want to read it, do so now. It's an embarrass to me and it deserves to go burn and die in a mile-long ditch.

In other news, I have StumbleUpon for Mozilla Firefox now besides Internet Explorer so I don't have to keep on exchanging websites between the two, making the next Links Galore! come to you even faster now. I am now a member of Writing.com and wrote a interactive story called "The Buddy Foote Story" which isn't that great. I haven't written a story yet to put on it. Hopefully when I finish the story I'm writing, I'll be noticed on there. Also, Mike, UnleasedFury, and me are starting a Runescaping blog called "The Runescapers". If you'd like to join, please contact me through my profile.

I must go watch my neice and nephew now so have a good day. If you want some tips on writing for some odd reason, go here and here and here.

No comments: