Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Going Away

Even though I haven't been posting that much in my blog to begin with, I shall now announce that I will not be here tonight, all day tomorrow, all day Friday, and then the beginning of Saturday. That is because from tonight to Friday around five in the afternoon, I'm stay up my hunting cabin, shooting my guns and relaxing with just my father and me. Then around six in the afternoon Friday, I'm going to Craig's house to sleep-over into Saturday. This means I will not be avaiable to write in my blog.

Yesterday was a pretty busy day just for me because I was watching TV from six-thirty, took a break from seven to seven-thirty, then watch TV from seven-thirty to ten-thirty at night. Why? Well besides the fact there were two episodes of Teen Titans that I never saw, I watched Gphoria. If you aren't aware of what Gphoria is, it's a video game award show on the video game network G4TV. It was really different this year than the last two years.

I've also been fooling around with voice recongition lately. I have Microsoft Word and Speech is a feature on it which I installed from the CD and I'm having some fun with it, although my microphone is built in the back of the computer so it picks up a lot of background noise and hardly enough of my own voice. So it went horribily wrong. If you want to see more, go to this page I created on a new Freewebs account I created. So I think I'm going to buy a cheap $8 microphone at Wal-Mart. Maybe I'll go into the online DJ department...or maybe not. I do talk to some people over AIM and AOL however but not many.

And the countdown begins until I go back to school. So far I heard we're going back August 30th so that mean twenty more days of freedom although normally these last days are the worst because you don't know what to do to enjoy yourself and it's hard to at that. Although this "vacation" should be nice that I'm going to tonight. If you want to see pictures of my hunting cabin, go here. Just don't read it because it's sad I cryed because I shot a gun. Darn, I just told you why you shouldn't have read it. Oh well.

I'm being forced to take my nephew out in the pool now so I need to go. Have a good next three days!

No comments: