Monday, August 08, 2005

Best Story -- Best Guy

I am writing this blog entry brought to you by "The Stealing of The Third Eye". This story written by the great DrakeGTA is a story to behold. I was lost for words when I read it and even Mike read it and that's saying something. No offense espically about you and your hand. I'll tell you the story behind that later on. Drake's story has violence including blood and the chopping off of wings to offensive language.

Now, my nephew and neice are here and I'll soon to be yelled at to get off of them. My neice is crawling up my leg and my coffee will be ready soon. I feel like I'm living in a crazy house. Thankfully my father is going to get layed off later on this week so we're staying at our hunting cabin for awhile, so we can go shoot guns, watch satellite television, and kill the person who wrote Shane.

Coffee's ready! Good day! Oh yea! If you're a Teen Titans fan, check out this fan fiction.

No comments: