Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Busted Lip

Yesterday while playing football at the Lion Club in Mayfield, I was going at Joey to get him down while Corey was holding him, when Corey's head got in the way and smashed right into my face, busting my lip and getting an upper tooth loose. I sat out for a while but then left because I didn't like the people on my team plus my tooth felt like it was going to pop out.

Right now I'm mad as ever. My Google Adsense account was dissabled due to "invalid clicking". Hopefully they'll give me my account back but I highly doubt that. I e-mailed them a response asking what the reason was and yet I got nothing. So now I'm all screwed up. Next my blog will probably be dissabled and my Runescape account will be hacked. Man I'm furious.

Now I'm going to rant on and talk about nothing at all. I still can't believe that happened. I had Adsense since May and they come and take it from me. Grr....

Good-bye....

No comments: