Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Search For Dew1911

Times have become serious and Mike and I took it as serious as we possibily could. After dissing out Dew in the entry today, we thought we'd pay our respects by tracking him down and saying hi and being nice as a cover-up before he actually tracked us down and scalped us. Before I could even say my idea during our AIM conversation of using Google, Mike said it before me. So I booted up Firefox, went to Google, and typed in Dew1911. What I found wasn't pretty.

First forum I stumbled upon was this one.

Before even seeing Dew's name, I thought I found a picture of him:



This was not him however. I finally found him and his profile here. And his supposed "picture":


Is this Dew behind the dog or is Dew taking the picture? Is this even a picture taken with Dew anywhere around it. We will never know. All we know is that it's pixel. Big, ugly pixels. Cute dog, but ugly pixels nevertheless. Note it's a flying dog too.

But what I found out after that was evil, pure evil. His age: 15. Birthday: in 1989. And he said he drove...

...a land rover. That's a Land Rover UK Forum I found that states Dew1911 is a member and that he's 23. What the?

Are there two Dew1911's? Did he make a mistake for his birthday?

Maybe not. One of the thousand other forums he's a member, a GTA forum, it states he's also 15 and his birthday is in 1989.

For now we'll never know the truth behind, Dew1911.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I realise this is an old blog but I just wanted to say that Dew used to be a member of our land rover forum ...... and I actually met him! and yes it's true he is a complete @rse and was born in 1989