Tuesday, August 30, 2005

First Day of School

Sucked. Period.

Where shall I start?

It was good seeing everybody, like at the bus stop, bus itself, and in the commons of the school, but then the rest of the day got a little stressful, at first. When I received my schedule from my homeroom teacher, I wasn't happy. Why?

  1. I had a class with none of my imedant friends within my homeroom.
  2. Gym was only one period.
  3. I didn't get into "Intro to Business". Instead I got into "Music Appreciation". A class where you watch movies and learn about different types of music and then discuss it, have quizzes on it, etc.
  4. Later on I learned that I wasn't in Craig's shop (wood class) which is bad...
  5. For the third year in a row, I'm not in a class with Corey.
  6. Lunch is only thirty minutes long while a period is forty-five minutes long.
It's not that bad, but it was pretty bad. At least at first it seemed to be. We had Mrs. Lewis for math (advanced geometry) like everybody was saying. Still not happy with that. She wasn't there today meaning we had a sub, but nevertheless I'm not too happy. I hope she goes have another baby. Advanced English seemed decent. Our teacher is somewhat funny yet we didn't get to know him too well because we had a class meeting that period. Next we had music appreciation which was on the other side of the school. After the teacher, who is really nice compared to the "Intro to Business" teacher and how the whole theme of the class is "stress-free", I decided I'm sticking with the class. Plus my close friends are in it including two of my cousins. Then we had speech communications class which took place in the libarary. It contained sitting on the floor in a circle. After that was shop class. We learned about trees.

I'm too lazy to indent today.

Then we had our thirty minute lunch, then we had American civics, then a block period of Spanish which was great because we have a new teacher besides "the Doud".

Thank God.

So far, everything's okay. I believe the only class I didn't have yet is pre chemistry and gym, which are both tomorrow.

I don't know. I have a headache and I have forms to fill out. Good-bye.

No comments: