Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Secret of Olyphant

Weird things are happening I say, and after I have found about the "Secret of Olyphant", things just got weirder. I found out about the secret a while ago, say a month or two, maybe three. I took it as a simple concept at first, reading about the U.F.O. crash in Carbondale, PA in 1974 and making theories and spreading them around. Now I believe in actually researching a part into the secret, portal, and U.F.O.'s.

If you are confused about what's going on, read about the actual secret and then the Egyptians. It'll blow your mind away. Espically if you live in the area of Northeastern Pennsylvania. It's freaky to say at the least.

Now I once believed I have seen two alien creatures before. A floated red blob going down the main street in the front of my house and another time, a yellow snake-like creature with feet that ran fast. Don't go saying I was high or something. What I saw was what I saw and I remember them. They were not from this world or at least not discovered by scientists yet. I wish to know more. I wish to know what they were. But I can't find out the answer.

But I wish to investigate into this mystery. Sure I'm only 14, but it'll give a thrill to me and a sense of adventure. Only I should've done this during the summer way before I have to go back to school. Now that school is in (shall I say) five days, why bother you may ask. Being that a triangular-shaped U.F.O. is sighted every early May and November near the Dunmore Cemetary, another place filled with Men In Black sightings and a mound/hill in the middle of it noted to be hiding something, it may just be perfect timing. Actually the author who wrote those forum posts saw two U.F.O.'s dancing in the sky while at the park in Peckville by the Valley View School District. That's just down the street from my sister and brother-in-law's new house.

If I ever find anymore information, I shall post it unless it's a huge discovery. Then I'll go straight to Frank Scassellati and tell him myself so nobody takes the credit besides me. This'll be like my paranormal log. Right...

In other news, Google isn't responding to any letters I'm sending them asking about my Google Adsense. Darn them....but I got Google Talk today so they're even-even with me.

No comments: