Saturday, August 13, 2005

Back From "Vacation"

As you may tell, I am back from my four-day vacation, three of being at my hunting cabin and last night of being at my friend's house. Staying at the hunting cabin was great. Wednesday night we got there around six so we got a fire started and sat there until ten, cooking hot dogs and marshmellows over an open fire. The next day, I started shooting my .22 rifle although the scope was extremely blurry on my gun. So we drove about twenty miles to Honesdale in Wayne County to the Wal-Mart store to buy a new scope and it was a lot better than my old one. Later on, we found the grill had no gas can for it so we cooked hamburgers, steaks, and baked potatoes over the fire outside. These fires I started by myself which I got burnt a couple of times. While fishing that day, we had bobber-attacking-frogs that would swim out to the middle of the pond and jump on the bobber probably mistaking it for a bug. Later on, we sat around another fire until ten again. The next day, I woke up around nine to go for a four mile walk right away with my father, in which most of it being uphill. Then I came back to go shooting again, having targets that scored myself (highest was 102/110) and shooting cans off the ground watching them go flying and out of trees. There were severe thuderstorms approaching so around four yesterday, we hurried up, packed up, and left. By that, we missed the storm by only a hair just getting some rain.

Then an hour later, I went to Craig's house to sleep-over. We stayed up until five in the morning, playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Golden Eye (one of the many titles). I woke up this afternoon around two and went home about twenty minutes after I woke up.

While at Wal-Mart Thursday, I checked the computer/phone aisle for microphones and only found one cheap ten dollar one. Hopefully I shall succeed at getting one for use in AIM conversations, voice recongition, and maybe be a DJ on Winamp radio. A radio station featuring Buddy Foote. Yea, it would suck. Although a microphone is one of the nice things to have for a computer. Sure, I have a built-in one, but it works like crap.

My nephew and neice are here so I'm going to hurry up and jump in the pool to retreat before I jump off a bridge.

No comments: