Sunday, August 21, 2005

Back In Business

I am quite confused right now. First I leave, the forum gets shut down, and then it comes back over a simple thing that I did to get Mike frisky and enforce rule. I am confused. Mike calls it as a simple strike or protest. You leave, demand what you want, and then come back. In this case, we weren’t demanding anything other than me. But still, what’s the point of leaving and coming back again. Sure it fills like home, but when you move somewhere, you’re leaving your home. I felt that way when I ended my old blog. I never wanted to go back to it. Sure I felt like blogging again hence why you’re reading this, but I never went back to the same home.

If you’re confused, I’m talking about the SAPI. It has returned. Before, I was fooling around on Wikipedia, reading articles on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, The Big Ear, and my town of Jermyn, when I typed in SAPI and got this page. I thought I’d edit it and add onto it by talking about the SAPI as the San Andreas Paranormal Investigators. Mike wasn’t on so I went on Runescape in which he was on and private messaged him, telling him to go onto AIM. Without even a second to waste, he was on. I sent him the page, said he felt all important now until I stated I wrote it, and then started telling me he wanted the SAPI. He also happened to be on MSN too and Dew was on. Dew also wanted the forums back online hence they are now. If you were an old SAPI member, come back. Although I believe Dew mass e-mailed every member.

I demanded to be vice president (before I left, Dew offered me to be president because Mike was ticking him off) so hopefully I’ll get that demand greeted. Mike and I are rather important to the SAPI in some shape, form, or matter.

Still, the Dew1911 investigation goes on. He has declined all questions Mike has asked him on MSN about that avatar of his dog being his and when I asked Dew how old he was, he stated, “I sometimes mentally feel 6, but others times I feel 60.” Very secretive person he is, that Dew. When my MSN Messenger works, I’ll try to bring you all a one-on-one interview with the man behind the scenes.

But in other news this hot summer day in which I should be outside with friends right now or at least in the pool besides sitting on the computer, I bring you a guestbook I have created on Bravenet. In case you want to drop by and comment this blog, you can do so here. Please stay low on the death threats and the gay messages. I also found more butt pictures. There you go Mike. Rejoice now. Also if you ever considered publishing a book, this site should interest you. And if you ever need crack for computer games (not the crack as in drugs), then here you go also.

Good day!

No comments: