Saturday, August 20, 2005

Birthday Party

Today my friend had a birthday party/swimming part so I went. His name is Joey. A lot of my friends were there. We went swimming. Then we played walkie-talkie tag which involved running around town, hiding in people's garages, and hiding in the woods. After an hour, I finally got caught. Darn you Colin! We were hiding in brush near the railroad tracks when they spotted my friend's orange shirt and came over, so I dashed out running down the tracks until I reached the boundires of the tag area so I jumped into a ditch and hid in thorn bushes. It's a fun game. Combination of hide-and-go-seek and tag in which you give clues to where the hiders are...hiding.

It was intense. One of the games I played in which everybody is serious about what's going on. We were hiding under a trailor for a tractor trailer, right in the back where the trailer hooks into the building of the factory, when we noticed an ingrown yard right next to us so we went in there. Wait, before all of this we were hiding in a team member's garage, G's, and it took them awhile to find us and I had the door "locked". We opened the garage door so it was like we were going to run out there but we just dashed out the door I was guarding. Now back to the brush. We were hiding there when somebody on the walkie-talkie replied saying they clogged Joey's toliet so we went back. It wasn't a trick or anything. They just didn't know you really had to push down on the knob in order for it to flush. It's a powerful toliet.

We went back to the brush then and they walked by, heading toward the Mayfield school, when we jumped out and ran, screaming wildly at them. They didn't even bother running after us. We walked back to Joey's house with the two behind us when my friend that lives two houses over from me, John, was there on his quad/ATV so he came with us for the run. We turned left at the post office, ran up to a dirt road near the railroad tracks, and crossed them going to big slabs of stone like steps leading down to behind a bar. We headed down them however you had to jump onto gas cans to get down. The other two somehow crossed where we were on the main road and were all the way by the Russian church on the road up the hill from us, hiding behind a red car. I sighted them first.

John discovered a way to get back up to the tracks from the opposite side of the slabs of rocks, which wasn't a challenge for me getting up there with my long legs, and we ran down until I pointed out to Joey the brush I hid in one time I played this with them earlier this summer and was never found. However, we were found. I made a mad dash out with the other's, an oppenent's hand sweeping past my shirt, and ran all the way down to the boundary. I crossed the railroad tracks and jumped down into a ditch but I gave up after I was found because I was trapped. G got caught but Joey didn't but he gave up after a while.

It was fun yet challenging at the same time. In the pool earlier, Joey and me were fighting with pool tubes while everybody was tag teaming Corey and jumping on him. I diss him a lot but I must say, I feel sorry for him after today. He got hit with peanuts a lot. I remember a previous year, we were playing Chicken, the game where you get on another player's back and attack the other person on somebody elses back (do not get it confused with the game where you jump out in the middle of the street in front of a car and see how many seconds it takes before you get scared and run back), and Corey stated loudly, "Let's have a threesome!" He meant two people getting on one person's back, which would be a challenge at that, but everybody actually though threesome as in the sexual way.

I may go back to Joey's house tomorrow. Spend some time with them and I'll lose a couple of pounds, and an eye. Maybe a testicle too because I was punched there about six times today. Still...feel...pain...

In other news, the Dew investigation continues however a good friend, DrakeGTA, states that he believes Dew is 23. So my theory is that there's two Dew1911's or he made mistakes putting in material. Anyhow, no more dissing him. Dew really is a cool guy. Strict, but cool nevertheless. I wish I actually knew as much tech as him because I wish to have a future career in the gaming industry. Praise to Dew1911! Mike's going to hate me now, but I must make my alliances.

In even more news, my old blog is on this website. I believe all I have to do is just talk weather and my blog will be on there. Good advertising in my case. So I shall talk about the snow storm we got yesterday. Boy, was it bad. I made sure to check the Weather Channel to see if they thought it was going to let up soon, but it didn't. To my pleasure, school was closed. Now I do not have to do my English homework. Rejoice! So far, we got thirteen inches of snow. I'm currently stuck inside of my house. I had to teleport out to Mayfield, which showed signs of summer and good riddance, to go the swimming party. That sucked badly. Hopefully I'll get on that site again though.

If you want free music without wanting to download anything, then go to Music Galore! But for my case, it's previewing music, then downloading it on Limewire later. Yep. I really like Church on Sunday by Green Day.

And I wish I had money to buy these nice pictures. Have a good night!

No comments: