Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Worthless Summer

By what the title contains, I had a pretty worthless summer this year and wasted it. Half of this summer vacation consitied of me sitting on my computer playing Runescape, talking in AIM conversations, getting into the MySpace groove, reading fan fictions and viewing fan art of Teen Titans (yes dammit, I like a cartoon so shoot me), and writing stories on the computer. A week of my summer was in North Carolina so that was a new experience that I won't forget about. I spent the first couple of weeks before going away to Oak Island with Craig and Shawn at the Jermyn Park doing absolutly nothing. Plus about a day-length of reading so far was taken up. I say I should enjoy the last 22 (!) days of my summer vacation left but shall I also say I'm lazy. I went fishing a lot this sumer and got lost in the woods near my hunting cabin with Craig so a lot of outdoor activity went on but...I don't know. I feel worthless like I am. I can probably also add my blog to the list of things I do on the computer although I don't kill myself over it like I did with my old one.

Just a little notice/update, I slept over my sister's house Sunday night because I was up on the computer near eleven at night when they came down and we were looking up "Yo' Mama" and "Redneck" jokes when my sister asked if I wanted to stay up her house. I bet that's a run-on sentence. http://jokes.com is a great place to go as a note. We watched two movies up there; Superstar and Monster Ball. Monster Ball had two sex scenes in it like butt rape and orgaisms...it was an intense movie if you catch my drift. But it was depressing also. Superstar's a good comedy...check it out if you never saw it.

And yet another update this being with Runescape. I'm at combat level 34 and my total level is 217. Those numbers may only be one off so don't take me to the wilderness and kill me if you come on and I'm wrong. Ever since I said I liked to play Runescape on Myspace, I had about six or seven people coming requesting to be my friend. I feel popular with the Runescape addicts. The funny thing is that I never joined a Runescape group.

No comments: