Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Blogger On MS Word

This is sweet. You can now post entries and publish them on Blogger through MS Word; in which if this goes through I’m doing it right now. Which means I go do my voice recognition and then automatically publish it and spell checking will be a lot easier. Neh, the voice recognition might get ugly. Although I find that I may enjoy this a lot more and if I’m ever grounded from going on the internet (normally I just can’t go on the whole computer system period when that happens), I can boot up Microsoft Word and post. Plus if anything happens to MS Word that it has to close, it reboots it and has the document you were writing saved for restoration.

The past three days are six in the evening; I’ve been going to my two friend’s brother’s football practices at the Mayfield School’s field. I’ve been staying there these past days until eight then I’d head home and be there within fifteen minutes. On Monday and Tuesday, we went in the woods, hiking out new trails and gaining new territory. Unfortunately on Monday, I took the walking device you clip on your pants that tells you how many steps and miles you walked that we had at our hunting cabin and lost it. So Tuesday, we went back in the woods to find it and did not. Instead, I saw something light blue, as being a shirt or something, coming towards us near a very old road or parking lot just located in the middle of nowhere, so we escaped by walking through mud/silt to the main road. Then today we just sat there because it was a scrimmage and played with a red plastic ball that Shawn found in the woods on Tuesday.

Sunday night, my father didn’t have work because it was called for because of rain so I went with him to work on a pizzeria he’s working on as a side job. The pizzeria owner is here in Jermyn and his pizzeria is called DaBlasie’s Champlain Lake Pizza or however you shall spell it, and he’s joining his aunt who works at another pizzeria only down the street from the new one. This fusion still confuses me because at first they were saying they were going to be two different pizzerias in one building, and one room at that, and now they’re saying they’re joining so I don’t know. Plus my brother-in-law and sister live upstairs so it’s a good two-in-one deal. Get a pizza and visit sibling. Anyway, I got silver paint on me and it’s not going to come off for a week or two and with school approaching, that’s not good.

Also talking about school, I finished my book Shane. That is all.

No comments: