Thursday, August 04, 2005

Leaving the SAPI

If you used to be a regular blog reader from back in the day, then you would know that I joined a San Andreas paranormal forum called SAPI (San Andreas Paranormal Investigators). Well today, my friend, Mike, (UnleasedFury on the forums and Disturbed_02 on Runescape), stated in a forum topic that he resigned so I was wondering, "Why don't I resign too?" I realized in the past weeks that the forum was dying from it's former days of glory and recently Unleashed came and released his fury of jokes on us making fun of other members such as Dew1911, but now that he's leaving, the forum will slowly die even faster. I was with this forum for a while and left for maybe a week once shortly after DrakeGTA left but now I'm leaving for good unless some freak accident happens. Now I quote this from the SAPI god, DrakeGTA:

"You can only talk about a video game so much before it gets old."

Now that isn't true for huge Massive Muiltiplayer Online Role-Playing Games like Everquest, World of Warcraft, and even Runescape because you're sharing experiences with real-life people who'll be willing to talk about them, but for solo video games like the Grand Theft Auto series, it's true. Now maybe even if it was all about modding and stuff but still it takes a while to mod and all you're going to say is "Oh I can't wait for you to finish that." or "Looks like a cool mod but I'm confused at where to install it."

So with my statement of MMORPG's hardly getting old, I joined a forum that wasn't working out too well. It was made by Mike. It's called Runescape Escape and it's a nice forum but we're working on it (yes, we're. He gave me permission to be admin.) and there's hardly any topics because he flushed them. I advise you to please join and help us shape up to be something.

So in other news, I'm working very slowly on "Links Galore #2" so I'll be bringing that to you soon and I'll be giving you this link to a dancing .gif of myself. Good day!

No comments: