Friday, December 30, 2005

Audio Blogging Test

this is an audio post - click to play


EDIT next morning at 9:55 -- Well, it appears to work. As you can tell, I cannot talk on a phone. I will never have a job that requires me to talk on a phone. When I'm a computer teacher in the future, I'll be stumbling over my words. "Now log into your computers and go on Microsoft Excel. I mean Powerpoint. I mean any site you want to on the internet. I mean...Microsoft Word." Yes, I stink at speaking. I talk too low, mumble something, and the muscles in my mouth won't move to the words coming out of it. At least I know how that fat man from the ABC show Invasion was able to post on his blog, but he was doing it with a recording device which he probably later on uploaded to his computer and this posted.

Have a good one. !Nos Vemos!




2 comments:

DrakeGTA said...

Dang, That's Kind Of Cool.

Unknown said...

haha! that was weird xD