Sunday, December 25, 2005

New Laptop

Wow...I had the best Christmas on record this year; getting only about six gifts but who cares about the quanity, it's about the quality. Four of those six presents are really good. These being an opensight .22 rifle, laptop computer, 4800 Nikon digital camera, and a wireless broadband router. These presents will be the most used presents ever gotten by me on Christmas; even using my laptop right now to type this. Although I do indeed have a problem with the laptop that gets me mad and that is the touch pad. Sure, the touch pad is awesome and all, but there's a problem. Press it even lightly and it'll act as your left-button on a mouse which sucks because I can't even navigate a web site without clicking on random stuff such as ads or links that I do not want to access. I don't see the point in having that because right underneath the touch pad is the left and right buttons of a mouse. My solution, buying a USB mouse being that I have four USB ports. There's a good $10 one at Circuit City and my friend Craig got me a $15 gift card for it just yesterday so everything works out.

Right now, I'm sitting up on my bed writing this while John is playing Mario Power Tennis. He's staying over for the night. For Christmas he got a Mark Hoppus (from Blink 182) bass guitar. It's awesome. I have some random pictures now to show you that I took with my "ghetto" digital camera.





All of those pictures are of John, some due to request and some due to total boredom. I'm amazed on how clear a picture comes out on this camera, espically since my old one wasn't even one megapixel.

Now I'm going to go probably take more pictures and look around the web with my laptop. Good bye.

No comments: