Monday, December 26, 2005

Late Night Sufing

I love my lappy. I'm up in my room on my bed with the lights off surfing the internet and talking to Drake at eleven at night without getting yelled at by my grandmother telling me that my mother will cut my head off in the morning. With my wireless USB mouse that is. I don't even know why I'm posting but I'm bored. Check out these cartoons. They're messed up. Yes....

I thought my "complainage" about my laptop was over, but I'm wrong. I turned my volume all the way down just before when I realized my laptop speaker was halfway up but there's no way to turn that down or up that I know of. So while trying to be quiet talking in Google Talk, I kept on hearing that loud beeping noise once somebody sent me a message. I'll have to go fool around with my control panel later on.

This laptop was a major surprise to me on Christmas morning though. When I unrapped my Nixon 4800 (which I even picked out with my father so I knew I was getting it) I thought that was going to be my only Christmas present and I was happy with that. Then I remember seeing this other box and I'm wondering, "What could this be?" So I open it and inside of the wrapping paper I see a green and blue box with a wireless Broadband router on it. My father and I way back when were thinking of putting our old sucky and hardly in one piece of a computer desktop upstairs that is just sitting down in the cellar by my father's couch so he told me that with that router that we could do that and I could have internet access. So I said, "Good, even better." I was just concentrating on the camera at the time. Then there was a bigger box that was underneath the router box so yet again I thought, "What could this be?" I ripped a little piece of wrapping paper off of the side and saw "Gateway" and "AOL" on it. I put two and two together and got, "This must be a laptop!" And indeed it was. I remember cursing with joy when I fully unwrapped the thing of beauty.

Sory if I made any typing mistakes...this laptop keyboard I'm not fully used to yet...

Night.

No comments: